24 January 2016

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Teorus

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG.)

Main Story

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
Ask if the kid who fell is ok
Why don’t we look together?

Episode 2
Why are you here?
Run away togethe

Episode 3
He’s an actor.
Approach the crowd

Episode 4
How do you know that girl?
Yes.

Episode 5
Ask Teorus what you should do
Don’t gods ever love humans?

Episode 6
Hug him back
Compliment Teorus

Episode 7
Say thank you
That’s because I put in lots of love.

Episode 8
Happily accept what he says
I was thinking about your sleeping face.

Episode 9
I wanted to understand your pain.
I’m going with you.

Episode 10
Talk to him
Help Wishes

Episode 11
Think about what Leon said
I want to talk to you.

Episode 12
Hold his hand
Turn around
 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
Demand to be put down
Can I leave?

Episode 2
Could you please leave?
Have Teorus run away alone

Episode 3
It’s a secret.
Pretend not to know Teorus

Episode 4
What’s the deal with you two?
I’m not interested in your past.

Episode 5
Watch, careful not to get in the way
Don’t you have anyone you care about?

Episode 6
Push him away
Stay quiet and watch

Episode 7
Feel awkward and leave
That’s the stew mix you’re tasting.

Episode 8
Play it off
I just felt a little sleepy, that’s all.

Episode 9
I can’t be ‘special’ to you.
Leave it to Leon and Huedhaut

Episode 10
Look away
Help neither

Episode 11
Ask Leon to explain
I was just passing by...

Episode 12
Go to get help
Keep my back to him and say goodbye



Sequel

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
Ask Teorus
Open your mouth

Episode 2
We’ll get through this together.
Introduce yourself

Episode 3
Get closer to Teo
I understand.

Episode 4
I’ll go too.
Don’t say such mean things!

Episode 5
Protect Teorus
Admit I’ll miss him

Episode 6
Refuse to promise
Tell him the real reason

Episode 7
Hurry back.
Stop him

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
Say: “I’m kinda scared…"
Feed yourself

Episode 2
Ask for Teorus’s help
Look to Teorus

Episode 3
Get closer to Teorus
Move his arm, and go back to work

Episode 4
I want to live on Earth.
Stop myself from arguing

Episode 5
Stop Thanasis
Insist I’m not sad

Episode 6
Lie - Promise to do what she wants
Answer vaguely

Episode 7
Nothing.
Say nothing

 (*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Musings on Love

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End


Episode 1
Thanks.
I want to stay with you.

Episode 2
I’d like to go.
I hope you get to see that woman.

Episode 3
Are you okay?
Because of our date.

Episode 4
Don't change.
Respect Teo’s feelings

Episode 5
I believe in Teo.
Wait and see

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

To get the Forbidden Ending, just choose other answers than those for the Blessed Ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment