24 January 2016

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Ichthys

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG.)

Main Story

 ----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
What do you mean?
Sins? Like what?

Episode 2
What are you doing here? 
Those were punishments?

Episode 3
Be quiet and listen
What should I say?

Episode 4
I wish you would’ve told me.
That was amazing!

Episode 5
I don’t know...
Don’t move

Episode 6
Good luck!
I was just admiring the view.

Episode 7
Ichthys didn’t tell you?
Hold hands

Episode 8
Is that all?
Because you’re smiling.

Episode 9
Remind me what that means.
Why would you say that?

Episode 10
Nod
I didn’t want you to die...

Episode 11
Can’t anything be done?
Look for Ichthys

Episode 12
I don’t mind.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------
Forbidden End

Episode 1
I’d like to switch gods...
You guys are joking, right?

Episode 2
What are you wearing?
That was refreshing.

Episode 3
Stop Ichthys
You tell him

Episode 4
Why did you hide the truth?
Aren’t you going to pull a prank?

Episode 5
Is there something wrong with crying?
Let go

Episode 6
More?
I was just admiring the view.

Episode 7
I wear this stuff all the time.
I’ll be careful.

Episode 8
You should go home
You weren’t wrong!

Episode 9
Isn’t that good?
Why would you say that?

Episode 10
Shake your head
Made peace? That’s a lie!

Episode 11
I’m the one with regrets.
Look for Ichthys

Episode 12
That’s better than doing nothing!



Sequel

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
No taikyaki today?
That was pretty fun

Episode 2
Will that heal you?
Introduce yourself

Episode 3
I can’t help but be nervous...
  Have him feed you

Episode 4
Let’s leave.
Cheer up

Episode 5
I was worried.
I’m not breaking up with you!

Episode 6
I’ll be with you.
Listen to us!

Episode 7
You knew?
I want you to talk to me!

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
No Taiyaki today?
You never change

Episode 2
Not until you’re better.
Leave

Episode 3
Were you just teasing me?
Be too embarrassed to do either

Episode 4
Hide behind Ichthys
Do you want me to stay out of it?

Episode 5 
You don’t have to meet me everyday.
What do you think I’m going to say?

Episode 6
You’d have to accept it.
Who are those Gods in black?

Episode 7
Why didn’t you say so earlier?
It’s pointless to run away from pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment