24 January 2016

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Karno

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG.)

Main Story

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
I don’t think so.
It’s okay. It’s Karno.

Episode 2
No way!
Look away, flustered

Episode 3
I understand.
Okay, just for today.

Episode 4
  I have to do this on my own.
Say goodnight
 
Episode 5
Follow his lead
Let’s split up.

Episode 6
I have to save her!
I don’t think so.

Episode 7
No, I don’t think so.
Don’t let go

Episode 8
Ask
Talk to him
 
Episode 9
Now that you mention it...
I understand.

Episode 10
Tell him
Karno

Episode 11
I know YOU can, Karno.
You promised!

Episode 12
Karno, you’re an idiot!
Yes.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Episode 1
Yes, let’s do that.
It’s okay. It’s Karno.

Episode 2
Sure.
Yes, please do.

Episode 3
Say: “Don’t look at me!”
You’re sweet, but…

Episode 4
Don’t talk to her
Get a little suspicious

Episode 5
Follow his lead
Together

Episode 6
I give up.
I don’t know what to say...

 Episode 7
I don’t know...
Let go on your own

Episode 8
Don’t worry about it.
Talk to him

Episode 9
I’m just in shock.
Don’t say anything

Episode 10
Don’t tell him
Leon

Episode 11
No
You’re a wish-granting God!

Episode 12
Karno, you’re an idiot!
No.



Sequel

----------------------------------------------------

Blessed End

Episode 1
The maze
Call for help

Episode 2
I believe in Karno.
I won’t get in Karno’s way.

Episode 3
No, I’m glad.
This isn’t a matter of trust!

Episode 4
Be quiet
Talk to Karno

Episode 5
Call for help
Yes.

Episode 6
Wait!
Of course.

Episode 7
I would go.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Forbidden End

Use the opposite answers from Blessed Eding.

No comments:

Post a Comment