06 February, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: War of Prayers - Matthew


(*Note: Special THANKS to Cathrin who sent me her Walkthrough!)
 
Alone Together Ending Route

Chapter 1
Please …
Really?

Chapter 2
You are someone who can cope, Matthew.

Chapter 3
Call out to him!
It's an important public duty, isn't it? 
 
Chapter 4
I know he'll tell me eventually.
I have your back.

Chapter 5
Please trust me, as your princess.
If we fight, we're going to lose.

Chapter 6
Let's go together.

Chapter 7
Christopher wasn't at fault.
Check with Sora.

Chapter 8
Tell me why!
I am upset.

Chapter 9
This is for the best.

Chapter 10
I still want to save you.
If it's means saving Matthew.

Chapter 11
I won't go.
I want to help him.

Chapter 12
Hesitate
I want to listen in.

Chapter 13
Let's go together.

Chapter 14
Persuade him

Chapter 15
Tell me why.

---------------------------------------------------

Prayer Maiden Ending Route

Chapter 1
Let's go then!
That's alright then … 

Chapter 2
You are someone who can cope, Matthew.

Chapter 3
It's embarrassing.
It's too dangerous. 
 
Chapter 4
Right now we need to defend.
Concentrate on the fight at hand.

Chapter 5
Please don't try to deal with things all on your own.
The shadows are our enemy.

Chapter 6
You did the right thing, Matthew. 
 
 Chapter 7
Love belongs two people.
Apologize.

Chapter 8
Am I not good enough to be a princess?
I am sad.

Chapter 9
I am fine.

Chapter 10
I still want to save you.
If it's means saving Matthew.

Chapter 11
Why?
I want to trust him.

Chapter 12
Nuzzle his hand
I don't want to listen in.

Chapter 13
You make me proud to be your princess.

Chapter 14
Say nothing.

Chapter 15
No!

No comments:

Post a Comment