26 June 2016

[Walkthrough] After School Affairs - Shinichi Kagari

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Episode 1
I promise not to say a thing.
Say you’re looking forward to it
 
Episode 2
Start with small talk
Is it a date?

Episode 3
Something on your clothes
Say thanks

Episode 4
Mr.Kagari?!
Compliment his neat eating

Episode 5
Not possible.
Put a blanket over him

Episode 6
Were you worried about me?
Give up and sleep on the couch

Episode 7
Vehemently deny it
Don't move

Episode 8
Cool it off for him
Tell what your type is

Episode 9
Let him stroke your hair
We’re just co-workers.

Episode 10
I don't want to talk.
Stop him

Episode 11
Thank you!
Apologize for the class

Episode 12
So we made up?
I wouldn't kiss someone I didn't like.

Amorous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment