26 June 2016

[Walkthrough] After School Affairs - Rikiya Mononobe

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Episode 1
Please don't get the wrong idea.
What does that mean?

Episode 2
Deny it
I don't know how.

Episode 3
Don't be ridiculous
Nod obediently
 
Episode 4
Call out and stop him
These are my pajamas.

Episode 5
I don't know yet.
It's close so I'll walk.
Episode 6
Let it go
Let Mononobe answer

Episode 7
Not when your’re holding a cat.
Nothing.

Episode 8
I can't let you go alone!
Does it hurt?

Episode 9
It was all because of you.
Thats how happy I am.

Episode 10
Excuse yourself and go him
Ask him to let Sanada go

Episode 11
Ask what you think is okay
Okay.

Episode 12
Let me down!
Are you hiding something?

Amorous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment