June 27, 2016

[Walkthrough] Astoria: Fate's Kiss - Medusa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 1

Free Episode
Look at Medusa

Episode 1
I was interviewing Medusa.
I couldn't leave you there.

Episode 2
Are you feeling better?
Wait by the door

Episode 3
Lavender scones
Let's work this out like old times?

Episode 4
This case is something else.
It's all in my report.

Episode 5
I’m not sure about this.
Just wanted the best food in town.

Episode 6
Take her hand
Only what I heard myself.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 2

Episode 1
You’re so powerful
Why are you fighting?

Episode 2
You’re still strong.
We have to solve this case together!

Episode 3
Charybdis trusts Medusa

Episode 4
Why don't have pegasus?
You said you and Medusa were friends.

Episode 5
Medusa’s made her choice.
How will this push the case forward?

Episode 6
Kiss her again
There's nothing to think about.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 3

Episode 1
Give Medusa a call
Medusa should know.

Episode 2
It's because of my mother.
Go back into the house

Episode 3
Make a blind run for the door
You were amazing!

Episode 4
Kiss Medusa
I was right about the them.

Episode 5
I want this case solved too.
Check for an address

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 1

Episode 1
You know she has nothing to do with this
I’ll be waiting.

Episode 2
Wait it out
You were right.

Episode 3
What does this mean for our case?
Sorry, I was tuning it out.

Episode 4
It's her life.
She can't have you!

Episode 5
Echidna has a bigger plan.
Kiss her

Episode 6
She’s happy now.
Try to find your balance.

Passionate Ending
 
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 2

Episode 1
Help Medusa
Brew some tea

Episode 2
Go after Medusa

Episode 3
I don't know.
I was worried about you!

Episode 4
I can't hurt Medusa again.
We have all night.

Episode 5
Why now?
Unfortunately.

Episode 6
Let's go, Medusa.
By doing the right thing.

Passionate Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 3

Episode 1
What about Medusa?
Maybe...

Episode 2
How could the Gods not know?
I don't know what comes next.

Episode 3
She said the ring was Hera’s.
Is that enough?

Episode 4
I’ve been better
I don't have a choice?

Episode 5
Just tomorrow.
Listen to Zeus

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 1

Free Episode
[No choices]

Episode 1
That was quick!
It's really happening.

Episode 2
Everyone's on edge.
We’ll get through this.

Episode 3
[No choices]

Episode 4
Can the gang bring back up?

Episode 5
Why are you asking me?

Episode 6
Are we really?
Hide and listen

Passionate Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 2

Episode 1
How is that going to help?
We’re with the gang

Episode 2
I already told you

Episode 3
Medusa was defending herself
And that will end this?

Episode 4
We’re already enough
Take a deep breath

Episode 5
You’re in Medusa’s terriitory
Then stop hurting her

Episode 6
I just want her to listen
I don't want to fight her
Passionate Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 3

Episode 1
I’m waiting.
Kiss me.

Episode 2
I believe you.
Protect yourself 

Episode 3
Just you.
Look to the future

Episode 4
Something on your mind?
Are you ready?

Episode 5
I’m her fiancĂ©e.
Anyone but Medusa
Passionate Ending

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    First off I wanna say THANK YOU! because
    I use ur walkthroughs all the time when it comes to the standalone apps
    Astoria: Fate’s Kiss
    Gangsters in Love
    Castaway! Love’s Adventure

    But I think I screwed myself over by transferring my data the Lovestruck app because I lost all the purchases I made before transferring to Lovestruck :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that the Walkthrough's are of any help for you, but it was Hana who made them. ^^

      Anyways. I had the same problem with transferring everything to Lovestruck, but that's the only possibillity to save your purchases. At the end of June Voltage is gonna remove the game and you can't even access the standalone apps anymore. The tricky thing on Lovestruck is, that it constantly seems to kick you out of being logged in. While I transferred my purchases, I had to log in about 100 times, but in the end it worked out.
      So I think it was a good idea that you transferred your purchases, because soon you won't be able to access the standalone app :(
      If the transferring didn't work, please try to contact Voltage Entertainment via the in-app support centre, so they can connect back to your app. I hope everything works out and that you can enjoy even more of their games.
      OH! Before I forget it - I'm not sure if the Walkthrough's for the standalones also work for the Lovestruck games, so in case you use them for Lovestruck, be aware that it might not lead you to the Ending you wanted. Sorry! I still need to check that. ^^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete