26 June 2016

[Walkthough] Astoria: Fate's Kiss - Hades

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 1

Free Episode
Reassure him

Episode 1
Ask for Hades for instructions
Can you keep your hand there?

Episode 2
Thank you Cyprin
Ego

Episode 3
When do we get to work?
I bet I could figure it out.

Episode 4
A glass of water
Go for the kiss

Episode 5
Question him
I can do this.

Episode 6
I’m nervous.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 2

Episode 1
I punched a titan in the face
I’m so glad you’re here

Episode 2
Where to?
I’ve been doing the same

Episode 3
Maybe later when we can relax

Episode 4
How much do you remember?
You’re not alone

Episode 5
Can you give it to us?

Episode 6
Can you take me to see the stars? 

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 3

Episode 1
Selene sleep talks.
Appeal to his emotions

Episode 2
You’re right! Let's go.
Next time we’ll hit them hard.

Episode 3
Don't say that!
The gates need someone to guard them.

Episode 4
I wouldn't!

Episode 5
Scream for help
Check on Hades

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 1

Episode 1
Hug him back
Prompt Hades

Episode 2
Tell Hades
Move onto the next witness

Episode 3
Follow Cyprins lead
Do something! Anything!

Episode 4
Tell Hades
Help agents with crowd control

Episode 5
Try to explain
Get more information

Episode 6
Tell Hades
Go to dinner

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 2

 Episode 1
Hear Hades out
Take his hand

Episode 2
Confined in Persephone
Reach out to Hades

Episode 3
Accept
Call for Hades

Episode 4
Call out to Hades
Agree

Episode 5
Move onto dessert
Look at Cyprin

Episode 6
Persuade Hades to stay
Wait for Persephone

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me the permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 3

Episode 1
Insist that Hades goes.
Question Hades
Episode 2
Deal with paperwork
Let’s do this!
Episode 3
Give in to temptation
Listen to what he has to say
Episode 4
Enjoy the party
I want to stay me.
Episode 5
Speak up
Call for help
Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me the permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 1

Free Episode
[No choice]
Episode 1
Do what you must.
Slow down!
Episode 2
What’s the catch?
Hades didn’t know I was Hera
Episode 3
Lie
Can’t we sway them?
Episode 4
No buts!
What can I do?
Episode 5
Can I help?
It’s beautiful!
Episode 6
Feeling a little fuzzy-headed
Step in
Passionate Ending


(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me the permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 2

Episode 1
Stop and think
Look around
 Episode 2
Determined
Kiss him
 Episode 3
When will this be over?
Leave Aphrodite out of this!
 Episode 4
For what?
Trust Hades 

Episode 5
Kiss him
Wanna go another round? 

Episode 6
Like my consent?

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana for giving me the permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 3

Episode 1
Hades
I still love him.

Episode 2
Please.
Yell at him 

Episode 3
It wasn’t a lie!
We have to try one more time.

Episode 4
We need to work together.
I’ll always love you.

Episode 5
With my soul.
I’m the goddess Hera.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to QueenGeek88 for this Walkthrough!)

Season 4: Main Story 1

Episode 1
Really?
I'm just teasing.

Episode 2
You're the best.
Hades is right.

Episode 3
Where will his place be?
Of course.

Episode 4
Keep going.
We're in this together, remember?

Episode 5
Try to cheer Osiris up.
What's going to happen to Osiris?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Hades's Season 4 Main Story 1 was released earlier this month. Bought it and did some playing (also, OMG, his hair... so sexy!). For anyone who may want the answers to the Passionate Ending:

    Episode 1
    Really?
    I'm just teasing.

    Episode 2
    You're the best.
    Hades is right.

    Episode 3
    Where will his place be?
    Of course.

    Episode 4
    Keep going.
    We're in this together, remember?

    Episode 5
    Try to cheer Osiris up.
    What's going to happen to Osiris?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the Walkthrough! And YES! I so agree with you - his hair is just sooooo... (#^-^#)

      Delete