13 July, 2016

Shall we date?: Eternal Vows - Kanehisa Togi CG's

(*Note: Special Thanks to Jessica for letting me repost her tumblr-CG's here and to Kylie for sending me the missing CG's!)

*Note: Until after Chapter 9, almost all Characters have the same CG's, so you can find those CG's in the "Prologue/All Route CG's" - Post.
 Chapter 11 - Tasting

 Chapter 11 - Carving Buddah

 Chapter 11 - Offering to the Dead

 Chapter 12 - Being Startled

Chapter 12 - Duty

 Chapter 12 - Moon Gazing

 Chapter 13 - Experienced Master

Chapter 14 - Despair and Distress

Chapter 14 - Cherishing the Memory

Chapter 14 - Gift from the Past #1


Chapter 14 - Gift from the Past #2


Chapter 14 - Gift from the Past #3

Chapter 14 - Our Future Together

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Love your blog, I always get to see the updates.
    I have other cgs of Chapter 14 (Sad and Normal ending), I can send them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Érika! That would be great. There are still so many CG's missing for Kanehisa, I would be glad if you could send me the CG's you have. (^^,)

      Delete