1 July 2016

[Walkthough] My Last First Kiss - Ichiya Misono



(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Thank you
What kind of repayment?

Episode 2
Ryoko is...
Say something back

Episode 3
Stare at Ichiya
Smile happily

Episode 4
Just eating with him isn't so bad.
You might be right.

Episode 5
Pretend you didn't see it
Ask him how the flavor is

Episode 6
Gently remove Hiroki’s hand
Ask him gently

Episode 7
Aren't you gonna eat some?
Ichiya you didn't get wet?

Episode 8
Finish talking with Ichiya
I know that you’re sometimes kind.

Episode 9
The words won't come out.
That's an awaful thing to say!

Episode 10
I wanted to talk about the project.
Keep quiet

Episode 11
Stick up for Ichiya
Grab his hand back

Episode 12
Also, I need to be here to anchor you.
Get revenge

Happy Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
Hug his pillow
I wonder if he was lonely...

Episode 2
I didn't seduce him!
Rest his head in your lap

Episode 3
Thank him for his arm
Cuddle up to him

Episode 4
Comfort you sweetly
Ichiya means a lot to me.

Episode 5
Can I get close to you?
Because it's delicious!

Episode 6
Kiss him back
You have bad timing, too.

Episode 7
Just say it
Sit next to him

Episode 8
Sass him again
Respond in kind

Episode 9
Ask Ichiya
I’m fine.

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment