1 July 2016

[Walkthrough] My Last First Kiss - Ayato Hidaka


(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Why would I be embarrassed?
Take him somewhere less crowded

Episode 2
You’ve changed, Hiro
But how do I find a lover?

Episode 3
Thank him
Does this mean he wants me?

Episode 4
Say something, Ayato!
I’ll try my best.

Episode 5
It was only for a very short time.
Blush furiously

Episode 6
Give it a try
Why don't you take some, Saori?

Episode 7
Where do you want to go Taka?
It was fun.

Episode 8
Why do you ask?
So you’ve finally realized that?

Episode 9
Tell him, nothing happened with Hiro.
You’re right. The real deal is better.

Episode 10
Actually, I guess you can take me home.
 I don't know.

Episode 11
Do you really think so?
A light bulb burned out at my place.

Episode 12
I don't mind, if you keep it.
I’m past my first love.

Happy Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
Close your eyes
Worry about him

Episode 2
A friends house.
Of course not.

Episode 3
Accept him
I’m fine

Episode 4
Send him an email
Nothing

Episode 5
You noticed?
Open the door

Episode 6
Yeah.
Are you okay with this?

Episode 7
Just thinking.
Not telling!

Episode 8
I live near here.
Don't speak

Episode 9
I dumped him
It's too late
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment