11 July, 2016

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Oz + Wesley

(*Note: If you complete two of the same character's ending, you will be rewarded with an Indulging Story + CG!
Also: Special Thanks to Cathrin for sending me this Walkthrough.THANKS!)

Main Story

Prologue

You're the three I journeyed with! [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
You're members of the circus? 


Chapter 1: The One I Chose

1.05 I want to atone.
Because he's a wizard. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Because he's my type.

1.06 Ask Solomon.
Ask Oz.
Ask Wesley. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

1.10 Wesley. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Norton.
Crowlie, Leonardo and Heartmann.


Chapter 2: Night of the Banquet

2.02 He used magic.
I gave off that vibe.
He had sharp intuition. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
 
2.04 Love Choice:
Quadlings’ Dress (Black) - 200 Charm Level [Room] - 1,000 Spinels or 100 Coins

2.07 Talk about how he complimented my dress.
Talk about how he was considerate to me. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Pinch his cheeks for the crowd to see.

2.09 Pick someone else.
Hesitate.
Don't pick someone else. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 3: After the Banquet

3.03 I want to know him better. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
It'll make trouble for Solomon.
I'd feel bad for him.

3.07 Use his divination. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Search with me.
Search for me.

3.10 Charisma Contest:
Need 1,000 Charisma Points

3.10 You'll wake the neighbors.
Solomon'll be angry.
I don't like fighting. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 4: Infamous Boyfriend

4.03 … really reliable.
… my boyfriend. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
… a wizard.

4.08 Charisma Contest:
Need 2,200 Charisma Points

4.09 Wherever you want.
I want to eat.
I want some sweets. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
 
4.12 Explain it myself. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Have Oz explain things.
Run away.


Chapter 5: The Wizard's House

5.01 To get ransom money.
To continue the date.
To protect me. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

5.03 Have him clean it up.
Clean up together. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go back to Quadlings.

5.08 Love Choice:
Premium: Inside Wesley's House (Daytime) - 400 Charm Level [Date] – 400 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Outside Wesley's House (Day) - [Date] – 100 Coins or 2,500 Spinels

5.10 He really hated me.
He wanted to break up. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
He wanted to ruin Solomon's plan.


Chapter 6: Place to Call Home

6.03 Have Wesley make something.
Stay hungry and deal.
Make something myself. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

6.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 4,600 Charisma Points

6.09 Show him the photo. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Keep quiet.
Say I'm not hiding anything else.

6.11 Because he loved me.
Because he thought I'd forget it.
Because he opened his heart. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 7: Hearts Torn Apart

7.03 Stay behind.
Take Wesley back with me.
Explain what's going on to everyone. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

7.06 Step in between them. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Hold Wesley back.
Ask Oz for help.

7.09 Charisma Contest:
Need 7,500 Charisma Points

7.09 Ask Heartmann.
Ask Crowlie.
Get the photo myself. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 8: Something Amiss

8.03 Ask Solomon. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Ask Oz.
Ask Crowlie and the others.

8.05 Interrogate Solomon.
Watch and wait.
Look around the castle. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

8.08 Go alone.
Go with Oz.
Go with everyone.  [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

8.10 Charisma Contest:
Need 10,000 Charisma Points


Chapter 9: My One and Only Boyfriend

9.06 Love Choice:
 Premium: Jewelled Hair Ornament (Silver) - 400 Charm Level [Room] – 500 Coins -> Get 2x CG
Normal: Feather Hair Ornament (Blue) - 200 Charm Level [Room] – 200 Coins or 5,000 Spinels

9.07 An eruption is coming.
The Wizard of the West's curse.
This is due to the prophecy. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

9.10 The great power has awakened?
This was written in the prophecy? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I chose the wrong boyfriend?

9.11 Can you send me back to Kansas right now?
 Can you take us someplace safe?
Can you tell me the truth about my birthday? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 10: Wizard of the West, Revived!

10.06 Have him set up another condition.
Accept the condition. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Refuse the condition.

10.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 13,500 Charisma Points
10.09 Have Wesley dry it with magic. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go change.
Shake your clothes dry.

10.11 About how much I cried.
About the promise with Norton.
About the prophecy. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 11: To Home with You

11.05 … our friend.
… my boyfriend, I guess?
… my boyfriend. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

11.07 Charisma Contest:
Need 17,500 Charisma Points

11.08 I'll stay in Oz, too.
Let's go back to our world together. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
I'll go back to our world alone.

11.11 I'm really moved. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Make up your mind right now.
I'm going to tell Solomon.


Chapter 12: One Short Date

12.02 To his house.
To our world.
On a date. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

12.04 Love Choice: 
Premium: Bold Mini Dress (Black) - 450 Charm Level [Room] – 700 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Simple See-through Dress (Black) - 250 Charm Level [Room] – 300 Coins or 8,500 Spinels

12.05 This was Oz's doing. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
This was Wesley's doing.
It's because of the disaster.

12.10 Thanking Oz?
What we'll have for dinner?
About our future? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]


Chapter 13: Resolution

13.01 Are you going to have a duel?!
Is Wesley going to take back the Winkies' throne?
Are you going to invite me to the Winkies? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

13.02 We're going to the Winkies. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
We're on a secret mission.
Ask Wesley.

13.07 Ask Heartmann.
[You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Persuade them as their hero.
Go back to Quadlings for a while.

13.08 Charisma Contest:
Need 22,000 Charisma Points


Chapter 14: New World in My Hand

14.01 Stones that gives people magic powers?
Stones that protect against magic?
Stones with magic in them? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]

14.02 Are we lost?
Has the town changed? [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Did you drop something?

14.09 Go alone. [You Intimacy Level is up by +7!]
Go with Wesley.
Go with everyone.

14.10 Love Choice: 
Premium: Charismatic Dress (White) - 500 Charm Level [Room] – 900 Coins -> Get a CG
Normal: Mermaid Dress (Blue) - 300 Charm Level [Room] – 400 Coins or 13,500 Spinels


Farewell Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment