21 August 2016

[Walkthrough] Scandal in the Spotlight - Fumito Ena

(*Note: Special Thanks to Heather for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Love Rivals
(*Note: There are two Endings: The Romantic Time and the Dramatic Love Ending. The last CG you only get with the Dramatic Love End)

---------------------------------------------------------------- 
Dramatic Love Ending

Episode 1
I'll live with you!
I don't know.

Episode 2
Turn the movie off.
Deny it.

Episode 3
Vehemently deny it.
Then, what should I do?

Episode 4
Let go.
Thank him.

Episode 5
Okay. Fumito it is.
I just wanted to talk with you.

Episode 6
Ask why.
Please wait.

Episode 7
Are you sure?
Say hello.

Episode 8
I want to go back, too.
Get mad.

Episode 9
Hug him.
Please stay with me forever.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Romantic Time Ending

Episode 1
I understand.
No.

Episode 2
Invite him to watch.
Apologize.

Episode 3
Laugh it off.
You really think it's hopeless?

Episode 4
Freeze.
Ask if he's serious.

Episode 5
I like 'Professor Fumito.'
I didn't mean anything by it.

Episode 6
Reject him.
No.

Episode 7
Thank you.
I wanted to see you.

Episode 8
But my heart was broken...
Chase him.

Episode 9
Let me write the screenplay.
Let me stay with you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment