August 22, 2016

[Walkthrough] Era of Samurai - Toshizo Hijikata


(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Written by Fate Ending and the Written by Love Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get a special VOICED movie!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Sarah for this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

----------------------------------------------------------
Written by Love End

Chapter 1
I'm sorry 
I'm going to be a medical officer.

Chapter 2
Help my friend
Thank him for the party

Chapter  3
Look at Hijikata
March right in

Chapter 4
I'll go alone.
Talk to him

Chapter 5
Follow Hijikata
Don't ask Shin

Chapter  6
Ask Hijikata for help
Stop talking and just treat him

Chapter 7
Alright ...
I'm not sticking up for them.

Chapter 8
Wait and see what he does
Succumb in your confusion

Chapter 9
It's nothing.
Apologize

Chapter 10
I like the smell.
Stick up for the Shinsegumi

Chapter 11
Insist on treating the injured
Tremble with rage

Chapter  12
Never.
Make me proud. Fight with everything you have.

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with me! Thankies!)

Season 2: Love's Maelstrom


(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with me! Thankies!)

Season 2: The Sequel

No comments:

Post a Comment