September 18, 2016

Shall we date?: Guard me, Sherlock! - How to Play?

Hello Everyone!

On this page, I'll try to give you advises and explanations on how to play Shall we date?: Guard me, Sherlock! +
Here's the general overview on what you can find on this page and where:
  • Advices from the Main Page
  • Avatar Item Checkpoint
  • Sweetie Checkpoint
  • Hide & Kiss
  • About the Quiz Time
  • About My Room & Avatar Items
  • Login Bonus
  • Special Offers
  • Recommended Requirement to be able to play this game (without problems) 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Let me repeat my advices from the Main Page:

  • Connect your game with your Facebook account. This allows you to play it on Facebook, saves your data and you can even switch from android to iOS this way.
  • DON'T waste your Token & Jewels on clothes. You'll get some once you complete a Story, when Solmare releases Spin offs or, of course, by doing the Checkpoint Mission (in this case you need to buy them in order to pass the Checkpoint).
  • Log in every day to receive Daily Bonus gifts.
  • You can spin the Token Slot for Free once a day!
  • You can exchange your ID code to find more friends.
  • Don't miss out on the Special Offer for Beginners. Valid only the first 5 days after you logged in to you game for the first time!
  • Do the Hide & Kiss as often as you can, to complete the Bingo Set. This raises your Sweetie Points (needed to pass Checkpoints) and Tokens. There are special Rewards for a completed Bingo-Set! 
  • 1 Story Ticket get restored all 4 hours.
  • Have you ever heard of the "Promotion Bonus"? When Solmare releases a new (+) game, and you install and play it, you'll get bonus gifts for it. You'll find more information about it, once the new game is released. 
  • Like "Shall we date" on Facebook to receive special gifts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Example:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't miss out this chance, it only lasts 4 hours:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

These offers start from the first time you log in on the game:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



12 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I'm having trouble trying to find where to read my event stories. For example, I just finished getting all of the hide and kiss volumes but now I don't know where I can go read it...
    Thank you for your time and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Main Page -> Menu -> Album -> Choose the guy of which you want to read the story -> Select Season 1 or 2 -> you should see now all the photos you got. On the upper left corner of that Menu, there is also an Icon for Story, just click on it -> now you can choose the stories: Main Story, Event or Hide & Kiss, of course you choose the Hide & Kiss and there you can find all the stories you got from the minigame ^^
      Have fun & merry Christmas!

      -Dawn-

      Delete
  2. What are biscuits for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know if there is a way to change the character/partner on Hide & Kiss? I accidentally chose James as my H&K partner instead of Sherlock and I don't know if it will affect me as I play Sherlock's route

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, the H&K game has no effects on the Story. The only difference between the H&K partners, are the stories you can unlock after completing one location.
      About changing them: try to log out of the game. If that doesn't work, try to switch off your phone and start it again. Normally, after you start the game anew, with a new login, you should be able to select your H&K partner again.

      Delete
  4. What are biscuits for? And how long does it take to recover H&K energy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biscuits are needed for the special collecting event. You can exchange the biscuits for special prizes.
      I don't know how long it takes to recover the H&K points. I've searched through the app, but I couldn't find any infos about it, sorry.

      Delete
    2. It takes 15 minutes for 5 points to be recovered in Hide & Kiss, found out in the tip bar :D

      Delete
  5. How do you apply biscuits?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i already start a story so if i change my character for ex. sherlock to james my first story will be disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one question. May be I am stupid but I cannot find an direct path to access the event. Currently I do so by clicking on the notification . Same goes for any other spinoff (I access wedlock by going to the current event clicking on get more biscuits then the read wedlock option). Is there an easier way? Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete