23 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] My Sweet Bodyguard - Kenta Makabe

London Calling: Part 1

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
That’s the Subaru I know…
Ask if he had a proper lunch
  
Episode 2
We’ll have to buy a new one
I won’t give up, either
  
Episode 3
You saved my hide…
Could I ask you a favor…
  
Episode 4
I thought she was your girlfriend
I find that cute about him
   
Episode 5
Ask about Hinako
(she’s very passionate…huh)
  
Episode 6
You’ve all improved a lot
Call out to him
  
Episode 7
I’m worried about Kenta...
I’m worried about something…
  
Episode 8
Head towards the front entrance
Trust him and jump
  
Episode 9
Follow Kenya’s lead
Praise everyone’s effort’s

Super Happy Ending

London Calling: Part 2

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I don’t know
Let’s go on a detour
  
Episode 2
Get closer to Kenta
To make a proper living
  
Episode 3
Someday…
(If Yuan is happy...)
  
Episode 4
How about clothes?
Persuade Kenta
  
Episode 5
Yes…
Go after Kenta
  
Episode 6
Expose the shop
Why did you change your mind?
  
Episode 7
Stay silent and shake your head
I’m not angry
  
Episode 8
Speak to Yuan
Scream “Yuan”
  
Episode 9
Scream and startle the men
Welcome home

Super Happy Ending

Where the Heart is

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deborah for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
See how Kenta feels
Ask to be brought along
 
Episode 2
I’ll go
Talk with Shota
 
Episode 3
Be honest and say you haven’t decided
Kenta is the only one I love
 
Episode 4
I didn’t cause trouble at all
Is it about your family?

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment