10 February, 2019

[Walkthrough] Masquerade Kiss - Kazuomi Shido



Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for this Walkthrough!
It takes 12 Love Meter (LM) Points to get the Super Happy Ending and you can only get those points, by "buying" them with Hearts during the choices. If you didn't get enough LM points, you can still buy them for 40 Hearts before the last episode. All other choices without a heart, don't change the LM. (thank you, ladislava for those infos!))


Episode 1
A - I hate those kind of missions.
B - This will work just fine for this job.

Episode 2
A - Pretend to be into it. → 5 💗
B - Yell.

Episode 3
A - You surprised me.
B - It was really nice getting you know.

Episode 4
A - Stop him. → 5 💗 (+2LM)
B - Don’t stop him. Let her fend for herself.

Episode 5
A - What do you intend to do when you expose me?
B - Why make a bet like this?

Episode 6
 A - I’ll keep that in mind.
B - That’s never going to happen, though.

Episode 7
A - Sure. I’d like to know. → 8 💗 (+1LM)
B - That’s ok.

Episode 8
A - Grab onto Kazuomi. → 8 💗 (+1 LM)
B - Turn your back to Kazuomi.

Episode 9
A - Sure, I’ll give it a try. → 13 💗 (+1LM + CG)
B - No thanks.

Episode 10
A - What about the rules?
B - Feign indifference.

Episode 11
A - Make him beg. → 6 💗 (+1LM)
B - Refuse to give him the ice cream.

Episode 12
A - Help. → 15 💗 (+3LM)
B - Don’t help.

Episode 13
A - Kazuomi. → 10 💗 (+2LM)
B - Somachi.
 
Episode 14

A - Kazuomi. → 13 💗 (+2LM)
B - Somachi.

Episode 15
A - Ask about Kazuomi’s past.) → 8 💗 (+1LM)
B - Don’t ask about Kazuomi’s past.)

Episode 16
A - I’ll leave that up to your imagination.
B - You think it’s for a guy?

Episode 17
A - Keep listening in. → 10 💗 (+1LM)
B - Stop listening.

Episode 18
A - What’s that supposed to mean?
B - How about the real you?

Episode 19
A - Hide the flash drive. → 26 💗 (+2LM +CG)
B - Don’t do anything.
 
Episode 20
A - I don’t have anything to say to you.
B - Why would you do such a thing?

Episode 21
A - I don’t know.
B - Is it what it seems like?
 
Episode 22
A - Play dumb.
B - I’m acting alone.

Episode 23
A - Ask him, to tell you the truth. → 22 💗 (+1LM)
B - Don’t ask him anything.

Episode 24
A - Join Kazuomi. → 20 💗 (+3LM +CG)
B - Turn him down.


Super Happy End
(get a CG)

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)

Season 3: Main Story

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)



2 comments:

  1. so is this another one of those your answer doesnt really matter except the ones you have to pay for? Man I really hated lovestruck now they are forcing it into an app they all but promised they would never make titles like this for.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! It's so unfortunate that you literally have to spend 22(!) hearts for 1 point! That makes no sense considering how much buying hearts cost. At that rate, one route would be more than 3 times the cost of a normal story worth 400 points ($3.99). I literally stopped reading once I landed on 8 hearts for 1 point. Totally not worth it.
      But I guess since they didn't promise...

      Delete