05 April, 2020

[Walkthrough] My Secret Pets! - Assam

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
What about everyone else?
A play for me?
I helped Assam
But aren't you tired?
It feels like a date.

Chapter 2
You surprised me.
Stop it both of you!
I think Assam is right.
Thanks guys.
I’m sure he must hate me now.

Chapter 3
I picked Assam.
Everyone will worry.
Assam!
I sure hope so.
I see.

Chapter 4
I’ll stay and hang out with everyone.
Why?
I’ll walk by myself.
I can't.
I yelled at Reito to let go.

Chapter 5
I stopped him.
I didn't answer.
Thanks.
Where’s Assam?
Get him out of there!
I didn't answer.

Chapter 6
You were actually worried about everyone.
But I do.
Of course there is.
I’ll find a way that we can stay together.
It's okay.

Chapter 7
I’ll go too.
How did you know?
Did Reito do something?
Where is everyone else?
Tomorrow, I’m going too.

Chapter 8
To Fumiya?
Then Assam.
I think I know what you mean.
Don't go.
Lets all walk back together.

 
Miraculous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment