28 December, 2020

[Walkthrough] Code: Realize - Impey Barbicane

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Deb-chan for this Walkthrough!)
 
IMPEY GOOD ENDING

CHAPTER 1

Take his hand

Allow it


CHAPTER 2

I’ll accompany Impey

Come out.


CHAPTER 3

Ask Impey to teach me

Wait in anticipation

Ask Impey to teach me

Are you sure?


CHAPTER 4

Disagree

Check on Impey

Leave the station.

Speak with Impey


CHAPTER 5

Really can’t say.

Capture him.

Don’t ask


CHAPTER 6

Run into back alley

Can’t let him do this!


CHAPTER 7

I’m having a lot of fun.

Assist with the repairs


CHAPTER 8

“You wouldn’t understand.”


CHAPTER 9

“It made me happy.”

“I’ll protect you.”


CHAPTER 10

Make save file 1

Hide!

“Yes, it was all for love.”


CHAPTER 11

“Is it all right for me to stay?”


CHAPTER 12

No


CHAPTER 13

... That’s what I was going to do.

Make save file 2

Let’s keep going.

... step forward.

Make save file 3

Stay with him.


IMPEY BAD ENDING 1

Load save file 1

Fight them!


IMPEY BAD ENDING 2

Load save file 2

We should head back.


IMPEY BAD ENDING 3

Load save file 3

Have faith in Impey.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment