25 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] 10 Days with my Devil - Haruhito Amano

Main Story

What do you mean?
I haven't thought about it.
I wanna practice some more on the piano...
Is that person really an angel?
Are you taking Cerby for a walk?
He's a friend.
Wiggle out of his arms.
Return it to the living room.
Let them be.
Refuse.
He'll find us here.
Move away from him.
Do you know the time?
It's not like Haruhito to give up.
Hear the purpose for the time being.
You have Cerby with you.
No way.
You're acting like a child.
For Haruhito.
You're crazy!
I'm glad I could help.
Pretend not to hear.
Leave.
It takes one to know one.
I don't mind.
I'm happy.
Hug him back.
Go through with it.
Make it where?
Follow him.
Like this?

Super Happy Ending

Sequel

Let's go.
I don't think so.
... come to tell us about the incident?
Is it a human?
Are you serious?
If that's what you want.
Seems awfully quick...
Should we just watch?
Talk to Haruhito.
... Don't be so reckless.
Try to soothe Kakeru.
I'll leave that to Haruhito.
Understand him, please.
It's fun when everybody's together.
Make something for Cerby.
Don't worry.
I'll wait here.
Leave it to me.

Super Happy Ending

Dating a Demon

I was very surprised.
I’ll be with you.
Would you like to go with me?
You’re not weird.
Call out to them.
It’s nothing.
Stay with me from now on.
That doesn't matter.

Super Happy Ending

Wedding Sequel

Episode 1
Are we getting married?
I’m happy.

Episode 2
Am I all right being just a human?
It means someone handsome.

Episode 3
Better than Meguru’s?
It’s still too early to decide.

Episode 4
Is there really nothing we can do?
Disagree with the man.

Episode 5
I’ll follow you wherever you go.
Let’s take it home.

Episode 6
Did you remember your parents’ love?
Bloodshed will only lead to more bloodshed.

Episode 7
Everything is all right now.
We were all worried about you.

Episode 8
I prefer the usual you.
Introduce yourself.

Episode 9

We have new family.
Really.

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment