July 20, 2014

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Lost Island + Ryo Tsuzuki

(*Note: You'll need a "Heart" to get the Sweet Ending. You can get it by buying it with real money, or from the "General Test" Slot (need to collect 10 tickets, chance to get a whole heart = 3%, chance to get a ticket 8-13%). Also, the Charm Level might differ from what is written here, depending on how many routes you have played. The one mentioned here is for your first route.)

Main Story

Chapter 1
 

1.3 I couldn't! [Intimacy goes up a lot!] 
Maybe I should...


1.10 Why not?
But... [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

(Get a Love Letter)



Chapter 2
 

2.? Charm level checkpoint (200 Charms needed)
 
2.7 Actually...
[Intimacy goes up a lot!]
Why do you care? 
 
2.11 Don't laugh!
[Intimacy goes up a lot!]


Yeah...
 

(Get a Love Letter, get a CG)
 

Chapter 3
 

3.? Mind game escape point (90% success rate)
 
3.5 Okay...
[Intimacy goes up a lot!]
I can't use this.

3.8 I guess so...[Intimacy goes up a lot!]
That's horrible...

 
3.? Laboratory door escape point (Secret Key x1 needed)

(Get a Love Letter)
 

Chapter 4
 

4.8 I'm not sure. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]
I want to.

4.? Charm level checkpoint (400 Charms needed)
 
4.13 Please, don't go!
[Intimacy goes up a lot!]

I...I... 
(Get a Love Letter)
 

Chapter 5
 

5.3 But I do! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

5.11 I know. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

(Get a Love Letter)


Chapter 6
 

6.2 Say nothing. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

6.? Laboratory door escape point (Secret Key x5 needed)

6.9 Just like a dad. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

(Get a CG)


Chapter 7

7.? Mind game escape point (50% success rate)

7.7 ...Alright. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

7.11 Even so... [Intimacy goes up a lot!]


 Chapter 8

8.5 No! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

8.8 Well, uh... [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

8.9 Charm level checkpoint (700 Charms needed)

(Get a CG)

 

Chapter 9
 

9.3 Not really... [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

 9.7 How cute! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

9.? Mind game escape point (25% Success Rate)

 (Get a Love Letter)
 

Chapter 10
 

10.3 I'm fine. [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

10.? Laboratory door escape point (Secret Key x5 needed)


10.8 Why?
[Intimacy goes up a lot!]
 
  
Chapter 11
 

11.2 Get a hold of yourself! [Intimacy goes up a lot!]

11.? Mind game escape point (25% Success Rate)
 
11.10 Thank goodness!
[Intimacy goes up a lot!]


HAPPY ENDING

(Get a Love Letter, get a CG)
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the walkthrough, it helped a lot. Just want to tell that I got Sweet ending without using a Heart, so I think it's not a must get item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No, unfortunately not, and I guess they won't do any since it looks like they stopped updating the game.

      Delete
  3. That's really sad. He seems really cool in th routes I've seen 'sigh' such a shame.

    ReplyDelete