On this Page you'll find the basic infos you need to play this game. To give you a better overview about what and where you can find something I'll make here a short list. Enjoy the game! ^^
- Advices from the Main Page (just to repeat it)
- Just for Beginners . 5 Days of Login Bonus
- Basic Infos
- Extra Curriculum
- Other Infos
Advices from the Main Page
- DON'T waste your Lune on clothes. You'll get some once you complete a Story or when
- Other possibilities to receive clothes = Go to the Make a Date (that's like the Gatcha for other Shall we date games) or complete Missions (look at "How to Play" below).
- Log in every day to receive Daily Bonus gifts.
- Make as many friends as possible. You need their help in the Extra Curriculum and a certain amount of friends are needed to complete Missions.
- Save your money for the Avatar Checkpoints.
- Make a review and add your ID (mine is DCZvWAEZ2S). If s.o. adds you, you'll receive gifts.
- Do the "Extra Curriculum" to get Magic Grades (needed to pass Checkpoints) and Lune. If you complete is successfully 5 times in a row, you earn a reward.
- The questions in this game are rather easy. Just read carefully what is asked and chose an answer. Most of the time you will see right away if you got the right one (like a professor asking which elements are the base for magic and if you choose the wrong he says s.t. like "No, you're wrong! Study harder...") Simply go back to My Page before you finish reading this episode and try the same episode with another answer again! ^^
- Have you ever heard of the "Promotion Bonus"? When Solmare releases a new (+) game, and you install and play it, you'll get bonus gifts for it. You'll find more information about it, once the new game is released.
- Like "Shall we date" on Facebook to receive special gifts.
Just for Beginners - 5 Days of Login Bonus
During the game you will often have to pass one of those Magic Challenges. There are actually three types of them: The simple Avatar Challenge where you need a certain avatar item, the other Avatar Challenge which come with a special Story and a CG (depending on if you either choose the Premium (need to be paid with REAL money) or the Normal (can be bought with Lune) route) and the Magic Grade Challenge. For this one, you'll need a certain Level of Magic Grades. You can get them with playing the "Extra Curriculum".
Depending on your choices you will get either +1 Intimacy or +7 Intimacy. If you don't have enough Intimacy before you reach the final Chapter, you can raise it with the "Aruenaristy" = the white flower. Aruenaristy you can get from playing the "Make a Date" (you need four parts to get one full Aruenaristy) or you can buy it for 100 Coins (Real Money) in the Item Shop.