26 June 2016

[Walkthrough] Astoria: Fate's Kiss - Chimera


(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Free Episode
Construction?

Episode 1
We WERE at a doctors office.
Dinner would be nice.

Episode 2
I’ll do it but I’d love some help.
Oh, look - beef jerky!

Episode 3
Discount? That's great!

Episode 4
Depends on your kind of adventure.

Episode 5
With practice you can control it.
I don't mind.

Episode 6
I wouldn't hate you sticking around.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 2

Episode 1
I need to know.
You went for the move obvious joke?

Episode 2
You sure know a good time.
It's all just so strange.

Episode 3
Please calm down.
I like being close to you too.

Episode 4
He’ll have to go through me!
You’re pretty too, pretty hot.

Episode 5
Lets not get that drunk again.
She belongs to H.E.R.A.

Episode 6
I’ll pack my bikini.
He’s not going anywhere!

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 3

Episode 1
We’re just friends.
Chris are you okay?

Episode 2
I would have missed this.
I’ll stay by your side.

Episode 3
You have a dirty mind.
I’m not sure.

Episode 4
I love being with you.
I won't let you go alone!

Episode 5
Someone beautiful
I do have something silky.

Passionate Ending



(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 1

Episode 1
Penny for your thoughts?
Take his hand

Episode 2
Play nice
Just me?

Episode 3
Ask to speak with them later
Are you feeling okay?

Episode 4
A little faster

Episode 5
She’s looking to become the new king of monsters.
I love you too.

Episode 6
Ask what he wants to do
There are still more steps.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 2

Episode 1
Unbelieveable
You nearly got killed!

Episode 2
You can say that.
Something else

Episode 3
I have some questions about your experiments.
I never said I was ladylike.

Episode 4
He has no heir.
Move closer to Chimera

Episode 5
Oh!
Talk to Chimera

Passionate Ending




(*Note: Special Thanks to Princess Mew Mew for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 1

Free Episode
Challenge the woman

Episode 1
Ask if he’s okay
How do we defeat her?

Episode 2
Tell the truth
Go along with it

Episode 3
‘Happy’ to help
Ask if he needs backup

Episode 4
Defend your love for one another
No, let ME take care of YOU!

Episode 5
If it’s what’s necessary.
Talk about Echidna

Episode 6
Thank him for his concern
I missed you all day

Passionate Ending


(*Note: Special Thanks to Princess Mew Mew for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 2

Episode 1
Tell him you love him
Oh yes we can!

Episode 2
Play it cool and civil
Let him have his moment

Episode 3
Tell him what you’re wearing
Admit you’re spooked

Episode 4
I hate being away from you too.
Be strong for him

Episode 5
Maybe he’s right.
Defend Chimera

Passionate Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment