26 June 2016

[Walkthrough] After School Affairs - Kiyonori Taishi

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Episode 1
Call out to him
I’d like you to teach me.

Episode 2
Ask him what book he’s reading
I am kind of curious.

Episode 3
We should follow them.
Tell him

Episode 4
Could you keep this a secret?
Give it to him

Episode 5
About yesterday
Would you like to go together?

Episode 6
Would you like to see my handouts?
Agree

Episode 7
Could you not just go off on your own?
I guess you do have your good points.

Episode 8
Get changed into a yukata
Back away

Episode 9
Small
I am not in love.

Episode 10
Thank you!
Enough already!

Episode 11
Mr. Taishi is going to be be fine.
I’ll be sure to keep it a secret.

Episode 12
I’m sorry.
Look away

Amorous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment