26 June 2016

[Walkthrough] After School Affairs - Hidetaka Sera

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Episode 1
Thank you.
But we’re not allowed to date.

Episode 2
Thank you.
Are you sure?

Episode 3
Stare at him
I’m not really sure.

Episode 4
I’ll just tell you right here.
No way!

Episode 5
I don't think I'm good enough.
Something bad is going to happen!

Episode 6
No you’re wrong.
Because I work with Hidetaka.

Episode 7
You’re welcome!
Are you serious?

Episode 8
I do look up to you.
I’m worried about you!

Episode 9
There was no weird fantasy.
Why not?

Episode 10
Fight the urge to say something
I’m here for you.

Episode 11
Let's trust in him.
It's so frustrating.

Episode 12
Are you satisfied with that?
Are you really upset?

Amorous Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment