June 26, 2016

[Walkthrough] Astoria: Fate's Kiss - Alex Cyprin

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 1

Free Episode
[No choices]

Episode 1
Why do have this?
This can't be a coincidence.

Episode 2
Well, maybe.
No, I don't.

Episode 3
You should rest too.
We were friends first.

Episode 4
Duck under a table
I’m just teasing.

Episode 5
What about you?
We did our best.

Episode 6
We’re not defeated yet.
Out doing something dangerous.

Passionate Ending
 
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 1

Episode 1
They could be better.
But you’re suspended.

Episode 2
No, thanks to you.
It's kind of complicated.

Episode 3
What's in a name anyway?
So this is about revenge?

Episode 4
Look at his abilities
Is this how you prove it?

Episode 5
Clean up the living room
Earth to Alex!

Episode 6
I’m sorry May.
That looks like it hurts.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 1

Episode 1
I want the truth.
Keep very still

Episode 2
It doesn't matter.
You can tell me.

Episode 3
Are you going to stay?
I have to do my job.

Episode 4
Sir, huh?
You can't go alone!

Episode 5
I want Alex to trust me.
You don't have to give up anything!

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Annie for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 1

Chapter 1
Are you okay?
You don’t have to talk.

Chapter 2
Feeling better?
I want to.

Chapter 3
Just like old times, huh?
Turn the tables

Chapter 4
It’s an honor.
And you don’t be the same?

Chapter 5
It’s complicated.
No, that makes sense.

Chapter 6
Shut up
(*Note: Special Thanks to Annie for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 2

Chapter 1
Are you okay?
Break it up

Chapter 2
Are you not tired of this?
Is this just about Ares?

Chapter 3
That’s a really long story
I want to fix it

Chapter 4
Would you change anything?
We both need to be safe

Chapter 5
You’ll never get away with this
Ares found me again

Chapter 6
Bring up Aphrodite
Ares will hurt you
(*Note: Special Thanks to Annie for sending me her Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 3

Chapter 1
I don’t know what that means
That reminds me…

Chapter 2
I’m nervous
I don’t want that

Chapter 3
A goddess, huh?
What is this going to cost you?

Chapter 4
Is there anything I can do to help?
Ares is lying to you

Chapter 5
Promise me we’ll both be okay
I love you

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I have a question. Why is Alex Cyprin part of Pride month? I read all 4 season and I did not experience anything homosexual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they are nonbinary. You might have noticed that Alex is only referred to using "they" and is seen wearing a binder throughout.
      "Alex Cyprin is nonbinary, which means they are not a man or woman. We purposely refer to them only with they/their/them pronouns; using “he” or “she” would be incorrect. Please respect Cyprin’s gender identity and use they/their/them when referring to them!"
      https://lovestruckvoltage.tumblr.com/post/162091662113/pride-month-specials-weve-prepared-a-very-special

      Delete
    2. Thanks for answer. Yes I noticed to using they or them. I didn´t care and got used to it. When Cyprin apper on pride month, I was curious, so I asked.

      Delete
  2. Are you going to put the 3 and 4 season walkthrough up...?

    ReplyDelete