29 June 2016

[Walkthrough] Astoria: Fate's Kiss - Cerberus

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana, for giving me permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 1

Free Episode
I know you want to protect them.

 Episode 1
Can they be stopped?
Has the third Keres been seen?

Episode 2
He’s my case, May.
Call Cerberus back

Episode 3
So why are you here?
What about the boy you saw?

Episode 4
Cerberus saved me again.
Whistle as loud as you can

Episode 5
He can only get so far in one night.
We’re investigating!

Episode 6
Hopefully the food won’t take too long.
Grab the extinguisher

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana, for giving me permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story 2

Episode 1
We were handling it together.
Do you three do this a lot? 

Episode 2
Grab Nemean in a bear hug
Kiss Cerberus 

Episode 3
Think about May.
You really think I did well? 

Episode 4
This is a Keres attack!
Stay silent

Episode 5
We could get each other hurt.
I had a nightmare I was attacked.

Episode 6
His aura lunged for me.
Do you think we’re ready for this?

Passionate Ending
 
(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana, for giving me permission to post this Walkthrough!)

 Season 1: Main Story 3

 Episode 1
We can’t have you get hurt!
The Keres weren’t there.

Episode 2
About the first time we met…
I’m doing just fine.

Episode 3
Can we hold him off together?
We can’t stop the search!

Episode 4
Please, try to remember.
Cerberus loves me? 

Episode 5
I’m ready!

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana, for giving me permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 1

Episode 1
Investigate
Take Cerberus’ side 

Episode 2
It’s nothing, really.
Question how he feels in them 

Episode 3
Maybe.
I think you should just leave.

Episode 4
Great idea! 

Episode 5
Thank you.
Why don’t you find out?

Episode 6
Be flattered
I want to help.

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hana, for giving me permission to post this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Main Story 2

Episode 1
Express concern
You’re right… 

Episode 2
Look to Cerberus
And I’ll be with you.

Episode 3
You have a lot on your plate.

Episode 4
Follow them 

Episode 5
Stay cautious
I know it’s hard…

Passionate Ending




(*Note: Special Thanks to Princess Mew Mew for this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 1

Free Episode

[No Choices]

Episode 1
Not me. Us.
Maybe Zeus found out another way.

Episode 2
Complain
I’m not marrying you!

Episode 3
My fiancé is right here.
I’m confused.

Episode 4
What if I just did it?
You must be joking.

Episode 5
That’s why we have to win!
Forget Hercules.

Episode 6
Thank you.
It can’t be over…

Passionate Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Princess Mew Mew for this Walkthrough!)

Season 3: Main Story 2

Episode 1
Over my dead body!
Appeal to his ego.

Episode 2
Like Hercules could keep me away.
Cerberus is not a mutt!

Episode 3
We can trust Hades.
You shouldn’t tell us.

Episode 4
Fine.
Together.

Episode 5
You mean the world to me.
You have to win, Cerberus!

Passionate Ending



No comments:

Post a Comment