29 June, 2016

[Walkthough] Bad Boys do it Better! - Yu Agatsuma

Main Story

-----------------------------------------
After Class Romance Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya & Detestie for the Walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
It's not okay to throw things!
Open your mouth

Episode 2
I guess I'll head back now.
Can you see it on my face?
This means I'm popular?

Episode 3
Pull back (love action)
In that case, you’ll get one for everyone.

Episode 4
I don't know...
Wave at him

Episode 5
You're 10th shot? You’ve got a long way to go.
I don't believe it!

Episode 6
Pull back (love action)
I’ve managed.

Episode 7
Pull back (love action)
Thanks for your concern.

Episode 8
The TV show that's on today.
Are you the one who gave me this?

Episode 9
My stomach hurts.
No, I don't.

Episode 10
If possible I don't want to tell him.
Pull back (love action)

Episode 11
Let Yu go
Let's hurry up and get back to the gym.

Episode 12
Instinctively shut your eyes
Why?
-----------------------------------------

Teenage Dreams Romance Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for the Walkthrough!)
Episode 1
Thank Yu.
Open your mouth.

Episode 2
I want to try and make a shot.
I'm fine.
I'm glad, but...

Episode 3
Go fot it
Are you sure?

Episode 4
Friendship between men and women holds up.
Wave at him.

Episode 5
So sexy.
Actually, me too.

Episode 6
Go for it
It's thanks to Yu.

Episode 7
Go for it
It's too late now.

Episode 8
Basketball!
Thanks for giving it to me.

Episode 9
How about we all go together?
How do you know?

Episode 10
I'm planning to tell him soon.
Go for it.

Episode 11
If you're going to do it, do it to me!
Are you all right?

Episode 12
Yell out to Yu.
Today's special.

No comments:

Post a Comment