30 June 2016

[Walkthrough] My Last First Kiss - Hiroki Eniwa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
That's none of your business!
Thank you.

Episode 2
I’ll try my best.
Go along with it

Episode 3
Stay quiet
Duck under the covers

Episode 4
Quietly shake your head
Tell him goodbye

Episode 5
I want to protect everyones memories.
Congratulations!

Episode 6
Now's your last chance to take it back.
Take a taxi

Episode 7
Greet him cheerfully
Yeah, a lot.

Episode 8
Thank him for the other day
We aren't going tonight?

Episode 9
Let's make this great!
Is that really okay with you?

Episode 10
That's right.
I’ve been worried.

Episode 11
Answer my question!
I don't know.

Episode 12
I’m really happy for you.
Take Hiro’s hand

Happy Ending


No comments:

Post a Comment