1 July 2016

[Walkthrough] My Last First Kiss - Riku Morimachi

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
It's cool that you’re a photograpger.
Why?

Episode 2
Pretend not to notice
Isn't there some way?

Episode 3
Talk about Cielo
I get it now.

Episode 4
You really respect him, huh?
Thanks Riku!

Episode 5
Will he be okay?
Let's watch it together.

Episode 6
Can I sit next to you?
Are you okay with that?

Episode 7
I have to try even harder.
Don't go!

Episode 8
I hope he’ll give it his all.
You too, Riku.

Episode 9
Touch his cheek
I don't get it...

Episode 10
Answer honestly
I’ll help!

Episode 11
Nothing secret.
Look down at the ground

Episode 12
Don't apologize.
Look somewhere else

Happy Ending

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!!!! I am having a hard time playing his route, I hate cheaters. It's driving me crazy that I can't tell him he's an ahole and a cheater with no morals and slap him in the face!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same feelings and thoughts when I red his route and a friend of mine as well. BUT! For cheaters like him, they made a new game, called "Liar!", have you heard of it? It's really cool - you have to find evidences that someone is a real...idiot and call him in his face that he's a liar (an give him a good smack as well ^^). It's a free ticket game, so just try it for yourself, if you're interested. :D

      Delete