30 June 2016

[Walkthrough] My Last First Kiss - Makoto Morimachi

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
Accept the offer
I should be the one saying that!

Episode 2
Sorry.
You really are like my big brother.

Episode 3
I think it's a good idea.
He’s an old friend.

Episode 4
I’ll try my best!
I want to do it.

Episode 5
That's our Mako.
Let's make this happen together.

Episode 6
That may be...
Don't apologize.

Episode 7
I’m glad!
You’ve worked so hard.

Episode 8
Stay still
Call him Mr. Morimachi

Episode 9
This is amazing!
I’m kind of glad.

Episode 10
Those chocolates are amazing!
Hold Makoto back

Episode 11
Look away and hold him
I want to.

Episode 12
Greet him like normal
Hold him

Happy Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Samoaya for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
Stay still
This is just work.

Episode 2
I think I'll pass.
What happened in the interview?

Episode 3
You mean like a date?
Go away!

Episode 4
I don't need anything.
I love you more now, too.

Episode 5
I don't want to but...
Sorry, I didn't notice...

Episode 6
I’ll bring you more coffee.
But I didn't do anything!

Episode 7
You keep getting more impressive!
This has to be a misunderstanding!

Episode 8
Both
Sorry, I couldn't eat with you today.

Episode 9
Don't change the subject!
Give him 10 seconds
Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment