01 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Sweet Scandal Returns - Yusuke Misato

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story

Chapter 1: Impossible to cover him?!

1.04 Apologize (+5)
Ask for his signature
Resolve the misunderstanding

1.06 I will only write the truth
Please believe me
Well, what should I do… (+5)

1.13 It’s me… (+5)
……
I’m sorry.


Chapter 2: This is my Secret Weapon!

2.02 Wave over to him.
Call out his name. (+5)
Watch quietly.

2.09 Crazy honest, "Yes maybe."
Not at all. (+5)
He’s so impolite.

2.13 Of course. (+5)
Eh…
 I can’t agree…


Chapter 3: Getting Closer, a Threatening Shadow

3.05 This is awful!
It’s good one.
D-Delete it! (+5)

3.07 I’m sorry. I can’t hear you.
You misunderstood?
What do you mean by mistaken? (+5)

3.11 I’m only just getting started. (+5)
I’m new.
Don’t laugh.


Chapter 4: Meeting Again, Feeling of Love

4.04 You were worried about me?
Thanks for coming to meet me. (+5)
You helped me there.

4.08 He’s like a brother to me. (+5)
I’ve always counted on him.
We’ve known each other since childhood.

4.15 I’ll go buy a bottle of water.
I’m going home. (+5)
Are you okay?


Chapter 5: Touching Lips, Unforgettable Warmth

5.02 What have I done?
S-Sorry..
Whose fault…? (+5)

5.09 How are you doing? (+5)
Long time no see.
You seem well.

5.13 Stop joking now!
……!
Please give him some water! (+5)


Chapter 6: No Words for this Feeling

6.03 Is it okay with you?
I’ll buy it by myself. (+5)
Thank you.

6.08 Are you nervous?
There’s a lot of good players here.
It’s about to begin! (+5)

6.14 ……! (+5)
I agree.
It has nothing to do with it.


Chapter 7: Shared Thoughts

7.01 You read it?
Didn’t you like it?
I thought it was a good article. (+5)

7.09 …… (+5)
Sorry…
Can I take the call?

7.14 That’s not it.
…Yes. (+5)
……!


Chapter 8: Connected Hearts

8.04 What is it?
Is it okay for you to be missing the interview?
Congratulations on winning. (+5)

8.09 Kiss on his cheek.
Kiss on his lips. (+5)
Kiss on his forehead.

8.13 Why?
Do you want me to? (+5)
You’ll have to remind me…


Chapter 9: Fake Truth

9.04 You can rely on me any time.
You just tell me what you want me to do.
Just today? (+5)

9.07 You don’t need to care about it. (+5)
You spend hard days than me.
Coverage goes smoothly.

9.15 Why would you do that?
Don’t apologize.
Stare in silence. (+5)


Chapter 10: When Truth is Revealed

10.04 I wish I could have met him. (+5)
You really did love him.
You’re really proud of your friend.

10.10 Tell him the truth. (+5)
Look into it more.
Don’t say anything yet.

10.15 Lay my hand on his hand. (+5)
Wipe his tears.
Give him a handkerchief.


Chapter 11: What’s Beyond the Answer

11.05 Invite me now.
I hope it will happen.
Don’t you invite me? (+5)

11.07 I have never thought about it.
All of you. (+5)
I don’t know.

11.11 Are you okay?
I’ll be right there. (+5)
Is it true?


Good Ending requirement: +160 Affection Points (get a CG)
Happy Ending requirement: +200 Affection Points, +2,000 Engagement Strength (get a CG)

No comments:

Post a Comment