10 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Sweet Scandal Returns - Shinobu Suwa

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hope for the Walkthrough!)

Main Story
Chapter 1: A Reluctant Partner

1.05 I’m so nervous I can’t say anything.
Watch him in fascination.
Suddenly find my voice and call out to him. (+5)

1.10 Contact Shinobu.
Contact Shinobu’s handler. (+5)
Consult Mr. Shii.

1.14 Ask him to let you go.
Do what he says. (+5)
Scream reflexively.


Chapter 2: Troubles are the Beginning of Love

2.04 Answer the door in his place (+5)
Don’t answer the door.
Waffle.

2.09 Hurry and get your things together. (+5)
Call a taxi.
Ask to stay the night.

2.15 Don’t worry about it.
Look out the window.
Go outside to check. (+5)


Chapter 3: Love Coming with a Storm

3.04 Look away.
Remain quiet. (+5)
Search for a topic of conversation.

3.09 Look at Shinobu.
Support him.
Work hard on my coverage of him. (+5)

3.14 Enjoy the get-together.
Talk with Ryosuke.
Wonder what Shinobu is doing. (+5)


Chapter 4: Changing Distance

4.03 Take photographs.
Run closer. (+5)
Watch how things go.

4.10 Is it really all right?
I’ll be coming. (+5)
If it wouldn’t be a problem…

4.13 I don’t understand.
I stop thinking about it.
Shinobu… (+5)


Chapter 5: Love is out of Control ?!

5.04 Talk to Shinobu. (+5)
Calm Kayano down.
Watch to see what happens.

5.06 It’s fine.
You worry too much.
All right. (+5)

5.14 Watch him intently.
Stop talking.
Don’t give up and keep talking. (+5)


Chapter 6: Teach me the Taste of a Kiss

6.04 Wait a little to see what happens.
Ask for something else.
Even so, I want to get on that boat. (+5)

6.09 Try to gloss over it, saying that it’s just his imagination.
Go on the offensive.
Become speechless. (+5)

6.12 No… (+5)
Nothing in particular.
Were you awake?


Chapter 7: Ephemeral Love

7.04 I don’t want to forget about him… (+5)
All I can do is resign myself…
My mind is blank.

7.10 I don’t want to think about anything.
Was I mistaken?
This is how it should be. (+5)

7.14 It’s all thanks to you. (+5)
I worked hard on it.
It’s all thanks to everyone’s cooperation.


Chapter 8: Respective Battles

8.04 How are you feeling? (+5)
I was worried.
How bad is your injury?

8.09 That’s what I’ll do. (+5)
I wonder if I can do it…?
It might not be possible.

8.13 Feel confident. (+5)
Don’t feel confident.
All I can do is try.


Chapter 9: Wishing for Happiness

9.05 Let’s work hard on this article. (+5)
I’m leaving now.
Something’s not right…

9.09 You should call someone else…
Do you think I can?
I understand… (+5)

9.13 I’m sorry about the inconvenience.
I’m going to write a great article. (+5)
Thank you.!


Chapter 10: Because of you…

10.05 Thank you for letting me interview your mother.
I have a lot of confidence in this article.
I worked hard on this! (+5)

10.09 I know that you can win.
I’ll be rooting for you.
You’ll win. (+5)

10.11 Look Shinobu in the eye. (+5)
Get more angry.
Don’t say anything else.


Chapter 11: Overwhelmed with Passion

11.05 Tell him you’re waiting. (+5)
Tell him to go home.
You’re seriously shocked.

11.09 I love you, too. (+5)
I’m so happy.
Don’t say anything.


11.15 He’s a very good friend.
Don’t say anything.
He is my boyfriend. (+5)


Good Ending requirement: +160 Affection Points (get a CG)
Happy Ending requirement: +200 Affection Points, +2,000 Engagement Strength (get a CG)


No comments:

Post a Comment