30 March, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Yukimura Sanada

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!)

Main Story

Chapter 1

It sounds like you knew we were here.
What a coincidence!
I'm glad we ran into each other.

Brush his hand away
Quietly accept his attention
Hurriedly make up excuses


Chapter 2

CG

Quietly open my mouth
Open my mouth after some hesitation
Refuse and take hold of the candy

Stop and listen to what they're saying
Ask Yukimura about it
​Return to my room and ask Kojiro


Chapter 3

CG

Fall silent
Quietly continue talking
Beg him not to leave

No.
I'm not sure.
You didn't know him when he was little.


Chapter 4

CG

I'm supposed to be your attendant.
You're my childhood friend.
I've been waiting to ask you something.

Take his hand again

Change the cloth on his forehead
​Wipe off his sweat


Chapter 5

You need to rest.
Do we have Lord Shingen's permission?
(He's praying?)

I think it was impressive!
You haven't changed, have you?
Saizo's a capable man, isn't he?

​CG


Chapter 6

It's just a bad dream I had.
I occasionally find myself feeling uneasy.
Something has been troubling me.

CG


Hurl his handkerchief away from me
Clutch his handkerchief to me
Stare down at his handkerchief​


Chapter 7

I have unfinished business here in Kai.
I was too scared to run.
I wanted to see you again.

CG

Return his embrace
Stroke his hair
Wipe away his tears


Chapter's 8 - 10
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.

ENDING

2 comments:

  1. Chapter 1 - Answer 2 - Best answer is "Quietly accept his attention"
    Chapter 2 - Answer 1 - Best answer is "Quietly open my mouth"
    Chapter 3 - Answer 1 - Best answer is "Quietly continue talking"
    Chapter 3 - Answer 2 - Best answer is "No"
    Chapter 5 - Answer 2 - Best answer is "Saizo's a capable man, isn't he"
    Chapter 6 - Answer 1 - Best answer is "I occasionally find myself feeling uneasy"

    This one was the first one I went through and I was impatient to get through it lol.

    ReplyDelete