May 21, 2017

[Walkthrough] Irresistible Mistakes - Toma Kiriya

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Provocative Ending and the Heartfelt Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get a special VOICED movie - "A Kiss at Night"!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Yashi & Mamiko for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story
 -------------------------------------------
 
Provocative Ending

Episode 1
Give a quick nod.
A cute nickname.

Episode 2
How were the meeting minutes?
...Not good with compliments?

Episode 3
Not bad.
That'd go perfectly with my drink...

Episode 4
Secretly earnest.
Did I ask for a lecture?

Episode 5
It's not like I wanted this.
Could you stop?

Episode 6
Commercial Nut
I can't say it.

Episode 7
That's sexual harassment!
Chicken out. I can't say it.

Episode 8
Who, exactly?
Maybe.

Episode 9
Tyrants like you don't come around often.
I'll buy you a Kiriya Frappuccino.

Episode 10
Dinner at a restaurant with a view.
Look up.

Episode 11
He wouldn't go out with someone from work.
To brag.

Episode 12
Because you're my partner.
People can't live in isolation.

 -------------------------------------------
 
Heartfelt Ending

Episode 1
A: Say an energertic “good morning!”
C: Something that’s that very me.

Episode 2
B: We’ve got this!
B: Add, “It’s a compliment.”

Episode 3
C: If you’re going to be mad, be mad.
A: I’m not, not interested.

Episode 4
C: Secretly detached.
B: I’ll draw on napkins.

Episode 5
C: It’s not like I wanted this.
B: I’ll allow it.

Episode 6
A: Commercial Nut.
B: Me in my bathing suit.

Episode 7
B: Please Forget all of that
A: Why are you mad?

Episode 8
B: You?
A: Maybe.

Episode 9
C: Tyrants like you don’t come around often.
A: I’ll buy you Kiriya Frappuccino.

Episode 10
C: If two people like each other, anything.
B: Turn your back to him.

Episode 11
A: I don’t think I’m his type.
A: Because you’re my partner.

Episode 12
B: Because you’re my partner.
B: The agency needs you.
 

1 comment:

  1. Please do a walk through for Go from Irrestible Mistakes. I'm having a hard time unlocking heartfelt ending for him

    ReplyDelete