06 April, 2018

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Guard me, Sherlock! - Season 1: Jack Stillman

(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for the Walkthrough!
Please be aware that Sweety Point might be incorrect due to changes that NTT Solmare might make.)

Season 1: Main Story

Prologue

0.03  Quiz Time
W
M (Correct)
A

Get 3x CG's


Chapter 1: Doctor and Detective
(20 Episodes)

1.02 Think this over a little.
But I have no one else to turn to! (Best Choice)

1.03 Really? All right.
Sure. (Best Choice)

1.05 Can I trust him?
Did I miss something? (Best Choice)

1.06 Are you sure?
I'll leave it to you. (Best Choice)

1.08 Really?
Wow! (Best Choice)

1.10  Quiz Time
1.
1, 2 and 3.
1 and 2. (+80x Token)

1.13 John!
Sherlock! (Best Choice)

1.15 I'm sorry.
Thank you. (Best Choice)

1.16 Can I believe you?
Strange coincidence, huh? (Best Choice)

1.17 Am I hearing things?
What do you mean? (Best Choice)

1.18 Avatar Checkpoint
Premium: Jack Stillman [Cute]: 5 Jewel's or 500 Tokens + 1x CG


Chapter 2: In the Underworld
(20 Episodes)

2.01 Sweetie Checkpoint
Need 160pt
Get: '221B Academy: The Disappeared Trophy'

2.01 You're really responsible.
You're really kind. (Best Choice)

2.02 Thanks for inviting me.
I'm really glad. (Best Choice)

2.06  Quiz Time
Age 10.
Age 20.
From birth. (+20x Power Recovery Item)

2.07 (Why …?)
(I was so close …) (Best Choice)

2.08 John!
Sherlock! (Best Choice)

2.10 Avatar Checkpoint
Premium: Floral Pink Heeled Sandals: 10 Jewel's + 1x CG
Normal: Black Pointed Pumps with White Bow: 5 Jewel's or 1,300 Token

2.11 Feel depressed.
Feel sad. (Best Choice)

2.13 I'm fine.
Oh, please do. (Best Choice)

2.14 You're pretty strange.
That's an interesting way of thinking. (Best Choice)

2.17 How …?
Thank you. (Best Choice)


Chapter 3: Invitation
(19 Episodes)

3.03 That sounds pretty weird.
That sounds pretty fun. (Best Choice)

3.05  Sweetie Checkpoint
Need 4,200pt
Get: '221B Academy: A Lost Dog'

3.09 He was covering it up.
He was being considerate. (Best Choice)

3.11 Quiz Time
Because you didn't cut it.
Because you didn't cut down the middle.
Because you cut it lengthwise. (+80x Token)

3.15 I was watching a video.
I was texting. (Best Choice)

3.16 This feels so out of the ordinary.
You just look so good … (Best Choice)

3.17 (Creepy.)
(Out of the ordinary.) (Best Choice)

3.18 (He's so … strange.)
(He's so … appealing.) (Best Choice)


Chapter 4: The Ripper, Again
(21 Episodes)

4.01 No, I didn't.
What are you talking about? (Best Choice)

4.03 That's so scary …
That's so sad … (Best Choice)

4.05 That can't be!
I'm not sure I … (Best Choice)

4.06 He's a very unique person.
He's a very kind person. (Best Choice)

4.09 You're both weird.
You're both inquisitive. (Best Choice)

4.10 Sweetie Checkpoint
Need 8,000pt
Get: '221B Academy: A School Code'

4.12  Quiz Time
Mashed potatoes.
Glazed carrots.
Turkey. (+20x Recovery Item)

4.14 You must've been hearing things.
How did you know? (Best Choice)

4.15 You've been keeping an eye on me, huh?
You've been worrying about me, huh? (Best Choice)

4.16 … hard to understand.
 … thoughtful. (Best Choice)

4.19 I'll think about it.
I'll make something for you soon. (Best Choice)


Chapter 5: Burlesque Club
(12 Episodes)

5.01 I wonder about that.
I'm sure it will. (Best Choice)

5.03 Quiz Time
A little bird told him.
He could hear them.
Because they could see each other. (+80x Token)

5.06 This is sad.
This is awful. (Best Choice)

5.06 Is it because I get in the way?
Maybe he has his reasons? (Best Choice)

5.07 (I'll just get going.)
(I'm sorry.) (Best Choice)

5.08 This can't be real!
You tricked me?! (Best Choice)

5.10 Avatar Checkpoint
Premium: Pink Pigtails: 15 Jewel's + 1x CG
Normal: Asymmetric Short Hair: 10 Jewel's or 4,400 Token

5.11 (I want to look away.)
(I can't take my eyes off him.) (Best Choice)

5.12 (Is this what he's into?)
(Is he one of them?) (Best Choice)


Chapter 6: The Hidden Side
(20 Episodes)

6.04 But that's …
Catch him, huh … (Best Choice)

6.05 No way.
Oh, no … (Best Choice)

6.08 What happened?
Those two are getting along well. (Best Choice)

6.10 Get along a little better!
You two are a handful. (Best Choice)

6.11 Quiz Time
Because they wanted to die with the family.
Because they couldn't get to their destination anymore.
Because the accident was avoidable. (+20x Power Recovery Item)

6.12 Sweetie Checkpoint
Need 15,900pt
Get: '221B Academy: Death Sauce'

6.14 No way …
Makes sense. (Best Choice)

6.15 You just can't tell with people.
I wonder what issues they had? (Best Choice)

6.17 (I can understand that.)
(I can't believe that.) (Best Choice)

6.18 How could this happen … ?
Is it because of me … ? (Best Choice)

6.19 No need to get that angry.
I'm glad you're standing up for me. (Best Choice)


Chapter 7: Distance to Jack
(20 Episodes)

7.03 This person likes to see people suffer.
This person likes beautiful things. (Best Choice)

7.04 In killing … ?
In the organs … ? (Best Choice)

7.05 Don't get excited over nothing, guys.
Neither if you is wrong. (Best Choice)

7.06 Wouldn't a surgeon be more into cut?
Does even that have some meaning to it? (Best Choice)

7.11 Quiz Time
Because she looked him in the eyes when she said it.
Because she said it looking at no one.
Because she said it looking at someone else. (+80x Tokens)

7.13 Sweetie Checkpoint
Need 21,600pt
Get: '221B Academy: Rivals for Love'

7.14 Pretty awful way of thinking, huh?
Maybe I'm tired … (Best Choice)

 7.15 … I don't know.
I know I won't regret this. (Best Choice)

7.17 I'm just imagining things.
I've got to rethink this a little. (Best Choice)

7.17 Did you just take it without asking?
Oh, what a man I going to do with you. (Best Choice)

7.20 (My heart can't take this.)
(I liked that a bit.) (Best Choice)


Chapter 8: Night at the Party
(18 Episodes)

8.01 (He sure is loud.)
(Haven't I seen him before?) (Best Choice)

8.03 People smiling?
People in action? (Best Choice)

8.07 I want you to make me some, too!
I want you to try some, too! (Best Choice)

8.10 You're Mycroft Shawn!
You're Mycroft Sholmes! (Best Choice)

8.11Since I get to be with everyone.
Since I get to be with you. (Best Choice)

8.12 It's pretty big.
It's adorable. (Best Choice)

8.13 Quiz Time
Spring, summer, autumn and winter.
Both hands and both feet.
East, west, north and south. (Correct)

8.14 You look like you're enjoying yourselves.
Go easy on him, okay? (Best Choice)

8.15 Avatar Checkpoint
Premium: Pink Rabbit Plush: 70 Jewel's + 1x CG
Normal: Mother of Pearl Bag: 50 Jewel's or 7,000 Token

8.16 I guess he had to go …
That's a shame … (Best Choice)

8.17 You knew?!
You saw this coming, huh … (Best Choice)


Chapter 9: Bad Prediction
(16 Episodes)

9.01 Like all the other times?
Unlike all the other times? (Best Choice)

9.02 Quiz Time
Seven guests.
Nine guests.
Four guests. (+80x Token)

9.03 Sherlock, let's leave this to the police.
Let Sherlock handle this. (Best Choice)

9.05 (Why won't he come home?)
(Is he taking care of himself?) (Best Choice)

9.07 Even you will do.
I only have you. (Best Choice)

9.09 These feelings are wrong.
I feel like these feelings are right. (Best Choice)

9.10 Will that really work out?
That'll set things straight. (Best Choice)

9.12 Sweetie Checkpoint
Need 35,200pt
Get: '221B Academy: A Birthday Present'

9.12 There's just no way.
This is the truth … (Best Choice)
 
9.13 No way. I'm thinking too much.
Is it really him? (Best Choice)

9.15 Will you show me who you really are?
Will you be by my side? (Best Choice)


Chapter 10: The Truth
(14 Episodes)

10.01 I wonder what it is …?
Something's going on here. (Best Choice)

10.02 Quiz Time
A ring?
A flower?
Fireworks? (+20x Recovery Item)

10.04 (I just can't ask him.)
Answer me honestly. (Best Choice)

10.05 You traitor … 
But I want to believe you … (Best Choice)

10.07 You came to rescue me?
The investigation is over? (Best Choice)

10.07 Because the drugs put people at ease.
Because there's no point in pain. (Best Choice)

10.08 I guess it had to happen.
That's just cruel. (Best Choice)

10.09 Can you really just … kill someone if they're bad?
Isn't there some other reason? (Best Choice)

10.10 You're putting on an act, aren't you?
I don't understand you. (Best Choice)

10.12 Avatar Checkpoint
Premium: Victorian Mini Dress with Black Gloves: 130 Jewel's + 1x CG
Normal: Two Tone Midi Dress: 100 Jewel's or 8,000 Token

10.13 (Such a sad color …)
(Such a gentle color …) (Best Choice)



Endings:

1. Happy Ending
Get: 5x Story Tickets, 10x Jewels, 100x Power Recovery Item, 1x Hospital room [Background]


2. Blissful Ending (2 CG's)

Get: 5x Story Tickets, 25x Jewels, 200x Power Recovery Item, 1x Everyday Outfit' (Jack)


Day 11: Even in the Dream
(9 Episodes)

11.? Don't go to see Jack. (get Blissful-Ending Route B)
Go to see Jack. (get Blissful-Ending Route A)


Blissful-Ending Route A:
Jack's Ending (11 Episodes)

12.? 2 Picture's

Blissful-Ending Route B:
Sherlock's Ending (?/?)

12.? 2 Picture's


No comments:

Post a Comment