13 August, 2018

[Walkthrough] Kings of Paradise - Shun Randoh

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthroughs!)
--------------------------------------------------
Bodies on Fire Ending

Episode 1
B - What fabric softener do you use?
C - You’re not going to take no for an answer.

Episode 2
A - Say something to him.
C - Offer to help.

Episode 3
A - Haha, very funny.
B - Ask about Sayuri.

Episode 4
B - Say something.
A - It looks fun, but….

Episode 5
C - I’ll do my best.
C - Is that the role I’m playing today?

Episode 6
C - You’re going to catch a cold out her.
B - We’re making progress.

Episode 7
C - Call his name.
B - Water.

Episode 8
C - Look at Shun.
A - Ask about his meeting.

Episode 9
A - Is it good?
B - Be surprised Shun chose this theater.

Episode 10
C - I’m going home.
A - And why do you think that is?

Episode 11
A - It’s not like that.
B - Replace the cloth.

Episode 12
B - Loving another person.
C - Just testing out the sheets.

----------------------------------------------
Hearts in Paradise Ending

Episode 1
A - I’m cold.
B - I still have to turn you down.

Episode 2
B - Bring him a drink.
A - Walk over to Shun.

Episode 3
C - Look at Kento.
C - Play it off like its nothing.

Episode 4
A - Push him off of you.
C - Hand him a towel without saying anything.

Episode 5
A - I can’t do this.
B - Since when?

Episode 6
A - The sea is so beautiful.
A - Not very well.

Episode 7
A - Push him away.
C - Bourbon.

Episode 8
A - Smile.
B - Deal with the silence.

Episode 9
C - Are you taking breaks?
C - Walk over to the concession stand.

Episode 10
B - I’m nervous.
B - Am I?

Episode 11
C - Kento made me go.
A - Pick up a DVD.

Episode 12
A - I don’t know.
A - I fell.

Season 2: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Céline P. & ladislava for the Walkthroughs!)
--------------------------------------------------
Bodies on Fire Ending

Episode 1
A - Don’t answer.
C - You’re amazing, Shun.

Episode 2
C - Including you?
A - Smile and say nothing.

Episode 3
A - Say goodbye and walk away.
A - I decide to make a special effort.

Episode 4
A - I put it in the cabinet.
A - That’s impossible.

Episode 5
C - Tell him nothing happened.
B - That's not true.

Episode 6
B - Tell him you want a photo together.
A - How did you know?

Episode 7
A - Let him.
C - Shurijo Castle.

Episode 8
B - What would you say if I said I’m going?
A - Tel him there’s no way you’re saying that.

Episode 9
C - Kiss his neck
B - I’m so happy.
----------------------------------------------
Hearts in Paradise Ending

(*Note: Special Thanks to Holly & ladislava for the Walkthroughs!)

Episode 1
B - ...I’m extra concerned because it’s you.
A - How could you tell she was faking it?

Episode 2
A - Really?
C - Tell her no.

Episode 3
C - Ask him why he’s here.
B - No reason.

Episode 4
C - I put it in the living room.
B - You’re unbelievably selfish.

Episode 5
B - Tell him how you took care of Tomohiro.
A - Right back at you.

Episode 6
A - Take a photo of Shun.
B - I think YOU wanted to kiss ME.

Episode 7
B - Take a shower.
A - The ocean.

Episode 8
C - Don’t say anything.
C - Laugh and tell him it wouldn’t matter if you did.

Episode 9
B - Kiss his cheek.
A - Me first?
  

Season 3: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthroughs!)

--------------------------------------------------
Bodies on Fire Ending
(→ with Picture)

Episode 1
C: That’s sweet.
B: Ask about the cake.

Episode 2
A: Let me guess: A love story?
C: Yes

Episode 3
A: We met. That’s all.
C: I don’t know what you’re trying to pull.

Episode 4
C: You seem like you’re doing pretty good….
C: You’re good at everything.

Episode 5
B: There’s no stopping him?
A: He didn’t change me.

Episode 6
A: I’m going too.
A: Call Shun.

Episode 7
B: What about you?
A: Kiss him.

Episode 8
C: I don’t think I spoil you.
C: Don’t say anything.

Episode 9
B: Someone who can return your love.
A: Can I really take full responsibility?

----------------------------------------------
Hearts in Paradise Ending

Episode 1
A: But…
C: Talk about tomorrow.

Episode 2
B: You look like you having fun.
A: Of course not.

Episode 3
C: I didn’t even know his name.
B: What’s I it for me?

Episode 4
A: His place was a nightmare.
B: It looks great.

Episode 5
C: Who in the world would do such a thing?
B: Don’t you trust me?

Episode 6
C: You should have told me.
B: Read over the note.

Episode 7
A: Why?
B: I’ll work harder to make you understand.

Episode 8
B: You spoil me too.
B: Goodnight.

Episode 9
A: Someone who can accept your love.
B: I’m ready.
 

Season 4: The Neighbour's Wife

(*Note: Special Thanks to Bella K. & Anon for this Walkthrough!)
  
Episode 1
Look Away

Episode 2
------

Episode 3
Smile Softly

Episode 4
------

Episode 5
Stop That tickles

Episode 6
------

Episode 7
Joke with him

Super Happy Ending

Season 4: Live-in-Lover

(*Note: Special Thanks to AoiCrystalz for posting this walkthrough!)
 
Episode 1
 
A - Ask why you have to be his fiancée

Episode 2
 
---------
 
Episode 3
 
B - Look at Kaisei
 
Episode 4
 
---------

Episode 5
 
B - Suggest he take a nap
 
Episode 6
 
---------

Episode 7
 
A - Push Shun away.

Happy Ending

6 comments:

  1. Hi!
    There's the bodies on fire ending Walkthrough for the Season 2 main story 😉

    Episode 1 :
    Is that really what you want?
    You're amazing Shun.

    Episode 2 :
    That doesn't make sense to me.
    Smile and say nothing.

    Episode 3 :
    Tell him goodbye and walk away.
    I decided to make a special effort

    Episode 4 :
    I put it in the living room.
    You're unbelievably selfish.

    Episode 5 :
    Tell him about the tea cup.
    You're much better to me.

    Episode 6 :
    Tell him you want to take a photo together
    How did you know?

    Episode 7:
    Let him.
    Shurijo Castle.

    Episode 8 :
    I have to go.
    Tell him there's no way you're saying that

    Episode 9 :
    Kiss his lips.
    I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, here's how I got the Hearts in Paradise ending for the Season 2 main story

    Episode 1 :
    Don't answer.
    How could you tell she was faking it?

    Episode 2 :
    Including you?
    Tell her no.

    Episode 3 :
    Ask him why he's here.
    Should I have make something different?

    Episode 4 :
    I put it in the cabinet.
    That's impossible.

    Episode 5 :
    Tell him how you took care of Tomohiro.
    That's not true.

    Episode 6 :
    Hide your face.
    (That's mortifying).

    Episode 7:
    Gently turn him down.
    The ocean.

    Episode 8 :
    Don't say anything.
    Laugh and tell him it wouldn't matter if you did.

    Episode 9 :
    Kiss his neck.
    Me first?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the wallthrough shun randoh the neighbour's wife super happy ending that i got it
    Hope it will help

    Episode 1 : Look Away
    Episode 2 : ------
    Episode 3 : Smile Softly
    Episode 4 : ------
    Episode 5 : Stop That tickles
    Episode 6 : ------
    Episode 7 : Joke with him

    Super happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the walkthrough for S4: Live in lover; happy ending (with CG)

    Episode 1: A - Ask why you have to be his fiancée
    Episode 2: ---------
    Episode 3: B - Look at Kaisei
    Episode 4: ---------
    Episode 5: B - Suggest he take a nap
    Episode 6: ---------
    Episode 7: A - Push Shun away.

    Happy ending.

    ReplyDelete