25 March, 2014

[Walkthrough] 10 Days with my Devil - Kakeru Kamui

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to AngelOfBunny & Tra Mi Le for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1

I wouldn’t dream of it.
I’d be happy to.

Episode 2
He’s joking.
Maybe you’ll understand humans better.

Episode 3
Might as well while I’m making my own.
Make fun of him.

Episode 4
Thank you very much.
Stop talking about this!

Episode 5
I might like him.
I’m okay now, but…

Episode 6
I’m not so sure.
That’s cheap!

Episode 7
 Isn’t this lunch good?
I couldn’t sleep…

Episode 8
I see…
What about?

Episode 9
Maybe?
I can’t hear you.

Episode 10
But…
It’s cute.

Episode 11
Is it that strange?
I don’t know to tell you.

Episode 12
I’m not sure when…
But, Kakeru…

Episode 13
 Fight back
Do you want to know?

Episode 14
I couldn’t stop myself.
You’re fine with me?

Episode 15
I’m glad you’re safe.
Of course.
  
Super Happy Ending

Sequel

It's a coincidence.
How well do you know her?
I'm not sure yet.
Is it okay for me to be here?
I'd feel uneasy being alone.
Nothing in particular.
I'm exhausted.
You mean, Remy and Meguru?
I'm not sure.
Kakeru's room.
I slept in peace.
I think it's something else.
I'm not going anywhere.
I'm happy.
Ask Kakeru.
…from inside the castle?
Struggle.
You're mistaken.

Super Happy Ending

Dating a Demon

There's no reason.
Weren't you the one crying?
Grab his arm
Actually, I don't want you to go.
It's a little embarrassing.
I did notice.
Why did you do that?
I saw it.
  
Super Happy Ending

Wedding Sequel

Episode 1
I’m a little under the weather.
I’m sorry for not telling you sooner.

Episode 2
That’s a funny joke.
Was anyone hurt?

Episode 3
That’s silly.
I’m fine, but…

Episode 4
It’s something you decided…
I thought I’d be all right with you.

Episode 5
But it was frustrating.
Does it taste good?
 
Episode 6
They’re both true.
Are you feeling relaxed?

Episode 7
Are you going to be all right?
I’ll help, too!

Episode 8
Did you come because of the incident?
I’m Kakeru’s fiance.

Episode 9
I’m looking for him too.
It wasn’t any trouble at all.

Super Happy Ending

4 comments:

  1. Sorry but the main story is not the good one. I don't have the same answer...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! You are absolutely right! Maybe they changed the answers when they transferred the game to the "Love 365" app... Thanks for telling me about this!

      Delete
  2. Main Story Walkthrough !

    Episode 1:

    “I wouldn’t dream of it.”” I’d be happy to.”

    Episode 02:

     “He’s joking.” “Maybe you’ll understand humans better.”

    Episode 03:

    “Might as well while I’m making my own.”“Make fun of him.”

    Episode 04:

     “Thank you very much.”“Stop talking about this!”

    Episode 05:

     “I might like him.” “I’m okay now, but…”

    Episode 06:

     “I’m not so sure.” “That’s cheap!”

    Episode 07:

     Isn’t this lunch good?” “I couldn’t sleep…”

    Episode 08:

     “I see…”“What about?”

    Episode 09:

     “Maybe?” “I can’t hear you.”

    Episode 10:

     “But…” “It’s cute.”

    Episode 11:

    “Is it that strange?” “I don’t know to tell you.”

    Episode 12:

     “I’m not sure when…” “But, Kakeru…”

    Episode 13:

     Fight back “Do you want to know?”

    Episode 14:

     “I couldn’t stop myself.”“You’re fine with me?”

    Episode 15:

     “I’m glad you’re safe.” “Of course.”

    Super Happy End

    Getestet und erfolgreich

    ReplyDelete