13 April, 2014

[Walkthrough] Pirates in Love (Captain's Cut) - Nagi

Maiden Voyage

Episode 1
A chef on board?
Keep insisting

Episode 2
… Mmm.
Please carry me.

Episode 3
A chocolate-covered banana
Are you worried about me?
I’m sorry…
CPR

Episode 4
Nothing...
Not really.

Episode 5
It’s okay, if you don’t want to tell me.
(Get bashful)

Episode 6
Because I’m worried about you…
I’ll be careful! 

Episode 7
You go ahead!
I ask him
‘Cause you were straight with me.

Episode 8
I don’t think it’s nothing.
… hold his hand softly

Episode 9
… Thank you.
Stay there quietly

Episode 10
Yes.
What did you want to say?

Episode 11
… Yeah, I do.
… Okay.

Episode 12
Kick him in the crotch
… No, he didn’t.
I can’t let that happen!

Episode 13
Call Nagi
You’re stupid!

Episode 14
… Don’t apologize.
… Me?

Episode 15
… like Nate?
I want to keep doing things like this

Super Happy Ending

Deeper Waters

Episode 1
I wanna go, too.
Say thank you

Episode 2
Play with the cat
Let's find a different route.

Episode 3
Hug Nagi with happiness
I'll only go, if we go together.

Episode 4
Keep quiet
Okay.

Episode 5
Make a joke
Ask directly

Episode 6
Are you okay?
Don't worry about me.

Episode 7
I do.
Take Nagi's hand, of course

Episode 8
Gently hold Nagi's hand
I'll be waiting!

Episode 9
Hug Nagi
Crouch down

Super Happy Ending

A Pirate's Life is for Me

Episode 1
I'm happy to be back on the Sirius.
Leave it to Nagi

Episode 2
We're not Navy mutts!
Nagi, are you... 

Episode 3
As long as Nagi is with me.
Don't worry about us. 

Episode 4
I'm happy to hear that.
Come here, buck face! 

Episode 5
We made it through it though.
You're right. 

Episode 6
Color me surprised.
What do you mean? 

Episode 7
Let's return to the inn.
I don't mind. 

Episode 8
I love it.
I'll fight with you. 

Episode 9
Jump into the ocean

Super Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment