04 August, 2014

[Walkthrough] Enchanted in the Moonlight - Shinra

Season 1: Main Story

Episode 1
I’ll fight him off!
Decline

Episode 2 
Yes.
Look away

Episode 3 
Comfort the children
I want to thank you.

Episode 4
Deal with him calmly
It’s a nice memory.
 
Episode 5 
Let him
Get Shinra to go with you.

Episode 6 
I’m making dango.
Have fun!

Episode 7 
Think about how I feel.
Use a handkerchief to stop the bleeding

Episode 8 
Get up.
I’ve been dreaming about you.

Episode 9 
Talk about dinner
Be vague

Episode 10 
Say something to stop him
I was thinking about Shinra.

Episode 11 
Get angry
I’m so happy!

Episode 12 
You disgust me.
Hug him

Happy Ending

Season 1: Sequel

Episode 1
I’m happy!
Not in the least.

Episode 2
You’re cute.
You were drinking.

Episode 3
Surprise him
Quietly stay by his side

Episode 4
Let him feed it to you
Push him away

Episode 5
Do what he says without asking anything
Why won’t you tell me?

Episode 6
What do you mean by seal?
Bribe him

Episode 7
Cry and say you were worried
Keep calling to him

Happy Ending

Season 2: Love Nest for Two

(*Note: Special Thanks to Hina for posting this Walkthorugh!)

Episode 1
Why don’t I help?
Hold me.

Episode 2
You’re touching me funny!
Thanks!

Episode 3
Kiss him.
That was close.

Episode 4
don’t have to worry about me.
I guess it’s a little embarrassing…

Episode 5
You'll win, Shinra!
You’ve got a nice look on your face.

Episode 6
OK, I’ll take you up on that.
I will be a decoy.

Episode 7
You surprised me.
I have to stop him!

Episode 8
Threaten Yakumo.
Oni are strong, right?

Episode 9
What’s gotten into you?
Sorry, you must've been worried.

Happy Ending

5 comments:

  1. i wish that they would hurry up get the rest of the stories translated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there is only Samon's route and the Sequel Epilogue's left. So unless they make some new Characters we haven't seen yet, we nearly have all the Stories (except for the Sub Stories of course).

      Delete
  2. Hi!

    Here are answers for "happy ending" (Shinra's Season 2: Love Nest for Two):

    Episode 1
    Why don’t I help?
    Hold me.

    Episode 2
    You’re touching me funny!
    Thanks!

    Episode 3
    Kiss him.
    That was close.

    Episode 4
    don’t have to worry about me.
    I guess it’s a little embarrassing…

    Episode 5
    You'll win, Shinra!
    You’ve got a nice look on your face.

    Episode 6
    OK, I’ll take you up on that.
    I will be a decoy.

    Episode 7
    You surprised me.
    I have to stop him!

    Episode 8
    Threaten Yakumo.
    Oni are strong, right?

    Episode 9
    What’s gotten into you?
    Sorry, you must've been worried.

    ReplyDelete