12 September, 2014

Shall we date?: Magic Sword + Quest of Fortune Spin off - Ray [Walkthrough] & CG


Walkthrough


Chapter 1

1.3 I agree. [Love Meter went up a lot!]
But I want to hurry ahead.

1.7 Ask Ray. [Love Meter went up a lot!]
I've got a good idea what it is too.


Chapter 2

2.? Maybe we shouldn't take this job?
Well, let's see if we can find it. [Love Meter went up a lot!]

2.8 A light soup meal. [Love Meter went up a lot!]
A hearty steak meal. 


Chapter 3

3.3 I don't remember doing anything to bring that on. [Love Meter went up a lot!] 
Just apologize.

3.7 Encourage her. [Love Meter went up a lot!] 
Explain in her place.


Chapter 4

 4.2 Run away. [Love Meter went up a lot!]
Shout at them to calm down.




Picture





1 comment:

  1. I've noticed Ray's isn't completed yet? Ch. 3 E. 2 is: "I don't remember doing anything to bring that on." Goes up a lot

    ReplyDelete