25 January, 2015

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Shusuke Soma

Season 1: Main Story - Meeting Him

Episode 1 
I figured they wouldn’t listen.
Observe the situation.

Episode 2 
Why go that far?
Say it’s because you’re busy.
 
Episode 3
 
Try to get a better look.
Ask to stay.
 
Episode 4 
Probably...
Do I really look like her?

Episode 5 
Stare at Goto.
Watch the situation.
 
Episode 6 
Deny.
Try to be modest.

Episode 7 
Ask why.
…understood.

Episode 8 
Hit their solar plexus.
I trusted you.

Episode 9 
Thank them properly.
I’d love to.

Happy End

Season 1: Main Story - Falling in Love

Episode 1
Leave it to me!
Does it suit me?

Episode 2
You must be tired too.
Let me do it a little longer!

Episode 3
I’m going to get tea on my way.
I’ll do my best!

Episode 4
Your bonsai are doing well too.
Is that a good thing?
 
Episode 5
Wait for Soma to speak.
I’ll do my best.

Episode 6
You look good too.
I’m going too.

Episode 7
They’re coming to save us.
Are you alright?

Episode 8
Applaud with everyone.
Do I seem strange?

Episode 9
Thank you.
Then I’m glad.

Happy End

Season 1: Sequel
(*Note: Special Thanks to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I couldn't wait!
Kiss me on the lips

Episode 2
You really do care.
My determination.

Episode 3
Still learning.
Give a simple explanation

Episode 4
Beckon him closer
I met the informant.

Episode 5
Kendo
Tell me.

Episode 6
We apologize.
Mr. Nakajima

Episode 7
Take a step forward
For Motoyama's sake

Happy End

Season 2: Adversaries in Love

(*Note: Special Thanks to smoochkitty for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
C - I'm excited.
A - This branch.

Episode 2
B - Sorry.
B - Okay.

Episode 3
A - Of course.
A - Eat properly
 
Episode 4

A - For cheering me up.
A - Don't tease.

Episode 5
A - I was surprised, but happy.
C - Smile softly

Episode 6
B - Don't tease.
C - I'm sleepy.
 
Episode 7

C - Soma praised us.
C - Watch silently

Happy End
 

Season 2: Our Graduation

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode1
I accept your challenge!
I want to run away.

Episode 2
I thought we could chill...
Do you like it?

Episode 3
Thank you.
I'm a little tired.

Episode 4
I'd love to!
Welcome home!

Episode 5
I bet she was funny.
Stay still.

Episode 6
Convice him to stay too.
Let's contact Ishigami first!

Episode 7
No!
Good job in there.
Happy End


Season 3: Love's Battlefield

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for posting this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
It´s been a long day
Silently nod

Episode 2
Turn the question around
He´s brilliant

Episode 3
I can do it alone
Can I come over?

Episode 4
Praise Momose
Ignore him

Episode 5
No, thank you
What do you think of Iroi

Episode 6
I can´t
I want to know the thruth

Episode 7
Fudge it
Mention bonsai

Episode 8
Not really
Stand on your own

Episode 9
Smile weakly
Question Tokito

Happy End
 

Season 3: Trials of Love

(*Note: Sorry, this Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have it, I would be very grateful if you could share them with us! Just send me a mail (dawnire@gmail.com) or post it in the comment box below. Thank you!)
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. You are god sent. I have been trying to get HE like forever. Tired of falling in love with Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I follow your walkthrough on Soma's Sequel: Adveseries in Love for Happy Ending but I end up got Good Ending. Can you fix them? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walkhtrough S3: Love is a Battlefield
    Happy End

    Episode 1
    It´s been a long day
    Silently nod

    Episode 2
    Turn the question around
    He´s brilliant

    Episode 3
    I can do it alone
    Can I come over?

    Episode 4
    Praise Momose
    Ignore him

    Episode 5
    No, thank you
    What do you think of Iroi

    Episode 6
    I can´t
    I want to know the thruth

    Episode 7
    Fudge it
    Mention bonsai

    Episode 8
    Not really
    Stand on your own

    Episode 9
    Smile weakly
    Question Tokito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for posting your walkthrough here! ^^

      Delete
  4. Trials of love Soma:

    E1: Shouldn't you take it?
    E2: I like the sounds of that.
    E3: I want to be on your level.
    E4: I'll cook tomorrow.
    E5: Let's go!
    E6: Endure.
    E7: Leave.
    E8: I'm nervous.
    E9: I can handle it.
    E10: You have to live!
    E11: Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soma: Hero of love part 2:

    Ep 1. He's good at making allies
    Ep 2. Stick with Marco
    EP 3. Say You'll make it
    Ep 4. No idea
    Ep 5. Fervent Believer
    Ep 6. It's lovely
    Ep 7. Say No
    Ep 8. Don't worry
    Ep 9. Agree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u so much @Streamy. Now I can read Soma's new release ^^~

    ReplyDelete