6 June 2015

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess - Yakov Chernenkov

Main Story

Stand in front of them
Why are you flying in economy?
I don’t want to cause trouble
Won’t it be a bother for you?
I’m happy to hear that.
Nod
I guess I’m flat-chested...
I’m friendly with him.
You looked cool.
Don’t look at my crying face!
Sulk
No way…
I won’t go out alone.
I don’t want to be your sister
A funny memory.
I fell over.
Knock
Yakov’s hair tie.
Take him up on his offer
Can you see my mind’s made up?
Anything…
Okay.
Do you have a fever?
Nod a greeting
Accept happily
Listen for voices
I’ll give you everything...
That was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I curious to when Yakov Chernenkov sequel, second sequel and wedding sequel will be coming out. Does any one know when they will be coming out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, there won't be any but maybe if he's reaaaaaaally popular, Voltage Inc will add them for us?... Hopefully... Please? ^^

      Delete