3 January 2016

[Walkthrough] Kissed by the Baddest Bidder - Luke Foster



Season 2: Living Together

Episode 1
  Be humble

Episode 2
  All right.

Episode 3
How long are we talking?

Episode 4
There’s a cafe I’d like to go to.

Episode 5
Listen to me!

Episode 6
Okay.

Episode 7
Stay there

Episode 8
No

Episode 9
I came to save you.

Episode 10
Run!

Episode 11
  Because of you.

Episode 12
  Nothing.



Season 2: Other Character Sequel

Episode 1
Look at the x-rays
Clean up around him

Episode 2
  Calling me would’ve been better…
  Look at Luke

Episode 3
Rest on the bench
I wanted to work with people.

Episode 4
  Quietly listen
Are you all right?

Episode 5
  Don’t overdo it.
That’s not true!

Episode 6
Probably best not to hear…
Watch over him

Episode 7
Hurry there
Brush it off

No comments:

Post a Comment