9 May 2016

Shall we date?: Wizardess Heart + The Performing Festival Spin off CG


Luca “Sup, girls? We have the BIIIIIGEST NEWS for you today! I’m sure this will knock your socks off! Ta-da! The Spin-off Event starring Klaus Goldstein is coming right up!”
Yukiya “...I really envy him.”
Luca “Well, me too. But just stop pouting, Yukiya. I’m trying my best to stay calm and be cool here too, ’kay?”
Elias “I’m not happy about this either, but...anyway, let us begin the presentation about my brother’s spin-off story.
In Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy, we have an annual event called the Performing Festival, and the students will produce and perform a theatrical play in the festival.”
Luca “And ‘she’ will be chosen as the heroine, as this Prince Elias guy here will be chosen as the hero.”
Yukiya “When Prefect Klaus finds out about the cast members, he acts something unexpected in reply--”
Luca “Whoa whoa, stop right there, Yukiya! No spoiler here! ...Girls, make sure you join the event and find out how the story’s gonna be, alright? Hope you all are looking forward to it!”
Elias “...I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling about this.”


Klaus “Thanks for waiting, my Spin-off story ‘The Performing Festival’ is finally out. It seems Elias and his friends did a good job to explain a bit about it.
I cannot reveal the event much, but I have one thing I want to tell you.
I’m not a type of men to get cool easily, meaning that I can’t quit being tenacious of what I adore.
You better be prepared for it. Meet me in the academy, and don’t make me wait.”


(*Note: Special Thanks to Cathrin for sending me the CG's!)



No comments:

Post a Comment