April 27, 2017

[Walkthrough] Irresistible Mistakes - Toshiaki Kijima

(*Note: For this game there are two Endings available - the Provocative Ending and the Heartfelt Ending. If you clear both Endings, you get a special VOICED movie - "A Kiss at Night"!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to mamiko for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story
 -------------------------------------------
Heartfelt Ending

Episode 1
A: Bring it up yourself.
A: Yes!

Episode 2
A: I bet he’s actually a good guy.
A: Apologize

Episode 3
A: Okay
C: Don’t engage him in chitchat.

Episode 4
C: Got it!
A: Yes.

Episode 5
A: That was so cute!
A: You’re passionate about your job.

Episode 6
B: Nothing – my heart pounding like crazy.
A: There is someone.

Episode 7
A: Accept his help.
A: This work.

Episode 8
B: Only at first.
C: Put stuff in other room

Episode 9
A: Smile
B: Stumble over your words

Episode 10
B: Work
C: Don’t ask him anything

Episode 11
A: Pretend I’m sleeping
B: Do you mean it?

Episode 12
B: I’m nervous.
C: I wanted you to confront your feelings.
 -------------------------------------------
Provocative Ending

Episode 1
A: Bring it up yourself.
A: Yes!

Episode 2
A: I bet he’s actually a good guy.
B: Don’t mind me...

Episode 3
B: I shouldn’t.
A: Ask about coffee

Episode 4
A: I think: “That isn’t fair.”
A: Yes.

Episode 5
A: That was so cute!
A: You’re passionate about your job.

Episode 6
B: Nothing – my heart pounding like crazy.
B: Right now, work is my boyfriend.

Episode 7
A: Accept his help.
A: This work.

Episode 8
B: Only at first.
A: Talk loudly

Episode 9
B: Look away in a hurry
A: Yes

Episode 10
A: I don’t know.
C: Don’t ask him anything

Episode 11
A: Pretend I’m sleeping.
A: Yes.

Episode 12
B: I’m nervous.
C: I wanted you to confront your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment