April 16, 2017

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Naoya Hasegawa


Season 2: Main Story

Episode 1
A: Stop him from leaving.
B: Ignore the man. -> get a CG

Episode 2
B: What do you want with me?
B: Only because you know my dad.

Episode 3
B: A man who's kind and faithful.
A: Pretend not to notice him.

Episode 4
B: What do you want now?
C: It's got nothing to do with you.

Episode 5
A: ...Don't tell the other doctors.
A: Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Episode 6
A: Say hi.
B: What do you want to know? -> get a CG

Episode 7
C: Everyone has it tough, not just doctors.
B: Be careful getting home.

Episode 8
B: Text him.
B: Don't take it.
A: Don't open the door => Main Story
B: Open the door => Another Story

Episode 9
C: Sit back and watch for a bit.
C: Are you here to try and fool me again?

Episode 10
A: Where's the bathroom? -> get a CG
B: I never asked for your help.

Episode 11
B: I've already decided. I'll trust you.
C: I guess it's worth a try...

Episode 12
A: He's my boyfriend.
B: Like hell I'd ever do that!

Episode 13
A: Chase after Issei.
C: Was this the right thing to do?

Episode 14
C: You have a wonderful mother.
C: He's not the doctor he was 12 years ago.

Episode 15
B: Wait!
A: I don't know anymore. -> get a CG

Episode 16

[no option]

Happy Ending


2 comments:

  1. Wait...it's been a while since I've played this one (like over a year, maybe?) because they hadn't updated it. Did they finally release more stories and characters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have! After more than a year of hiatus, they released Season 2 for all characters + a new one -> Naoya. I really enjoyed his story! It's different than what I was used from the Season 1 character, I just need to finally make a Walkthrough, lol.

      Delete