16 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Naoya Hasegawa

Season 2: Main Story

Episode 1
A: Stop him from leaving.
B: Ignore the man. -> get a CG

Episode 2
B: What do you want with me?
B: Only because you know my dad.

Episode 3
B: A man who's kind and faithful.
A: Pretend not to notice him.

Episode 4
B: What do you want now?
C: It's got nothing to do with you.

Episode 5
A: ...Don't tell the other doctors.
A: Is that supposed to be a compliment?

Episode 6
A: Say hi.
B: What do you want to know? -> get a CG

Episode 7
C: Everyone has it tough, not just doctors.
B: Be careful getting home.

Episode 8
B: Text him.
B: Don't take it.
A: Don't open the door [= Main Story]
B: Open the door [= Another Story]

Episode 9
C: Sit back and watch for a bit.
C: Are you here to try and fool me again?

Episode 10
A: Where's the bathroom? -> get a CG
B: I never asked for your help.

Episode 11
B: I've already decided. I'll trust you.
C: I guess it's worth a try...

Episode 12
A: He's my boyfriend.
B: Like hell I'd ever do that!

Episode 13
A: Chase after Issei.
C: Was this the right thing to do?

Episode 14
C: You have a wonderful mother.
C: He's not the doctor he was 12 years ago.

Episode 15
B: Wait!
A: I don't know anymore. -> get a CG

Episode 16

[no option]

Happy Ending

Season 2: Another Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough! You can choose whatever you want, it doesn't really matter since there's only one ending.)

Episode1
That's not much of an apology.
Yeah, it does make me happy.

Episode 2
Aw, are you going to be lonely?
Let's not do this today.

Episode 3
No way.
You really love photography, don't you...

Episode 4
Vote for you? Not with that attitude!
I do. What's wrong with that?

Episode 5
I could never hate you, Naoya.
Because I knew that photo would pass!

Episode 6
I love the look on your face right now.
I think you wanted it more than I did.

2 comments:

  1. Wait...it's been a while since I've played this one (like over a year, maybe?) because they hadn't updated it. Did they finally release more stories and characters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have! After more than a year of hiatus, they released Season 2 for all characters + a new one -> Naoya. I really enjoyed his story! It's different than what I was used from the Season 1 character, I just need to finally make a Walkthrough, lol.

      Delete