April 4, 2017

[Walkthrough] Star Crossed Myth - Tauxolouve

(*Note: There are two Endings: The Blessed End and the Forbidden End. Both have an extra CG and if you unlock both Endings, you get a Special Movie where he confesses his love!)

(*Note: Special Thanks to Kylie, All Fandoms Fangirl & Kitsune Kimidori for this Walkthrough!)

Main Story
--------------------------------------------- 
  

Blessed Ending

Episode 1
Pretend not to notice
Why do you call me little lady?

Episode 2
Nod
No

Episode 3
What should I do?
Thanks

Episode 4
I'm not tired
Let him handle it

Episode 5
You're a gentleman
I wouldn't want that

Episode 6
I want to hear more
Open the door

Episode 7
Don't say anything
Ask Taux for help

Episode 8
It's not up to me
When will it happen?

Episode 9
I don't want to leave you
This is a trap

Episode 10
Let's go see the king
Grab his hand

Episode 11
Run to him
Reconsider

Episode 12
Yell at Tauxolouve
You were so cool

--------------------------------------------- 
  

Forbidden Ending

Episode 1
What's wrong?
Quit treating me like a kid.

Episode 2
Look back at him
What if I was?

Episode 3
What should I do?
Sorry for worrying you

Episode 4
I'm hungry
Tell her you're not a couple

Episode 5
You're not actually a player
Everyone would be sad

Episode 6
I don't want to hear any more
Pretend to be asleep

Episode 7
Talk about last night
Freeze

Episode 8
I'm worried
I don't want to believe it

Episode 9
I don't want to run
The King isn't like that!

Episode 10
Can you leave things this way?
Don't do anything.

Episode 11
Look carefully
This is wrong

Episode 12
Tell the dark king to stop
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment