29 July, 2018

[Walkthrough] Celebrity Darling - Natsuki Orihara

Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to Detestie for this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I´ve never been to a party like this.
Of course not!

Episode 2
Follow Natsuki.
What do you think as a JADE fan?

Episode 3
That´s not what I meant!
It was great.

Episode 4
Natsuki.
No, it´s fine.

Episode 5
Play with Mii.
I saw that photo.

Episode 6
Head up to the roof.
Your girlfriend´s lucky.

Episode 7
I´m not okay.
Yes.

Episode 8
Peek inside.
She was Natsuki´s girlfriend?

Episode 9
Miyo was our manager, right?
Hug Natsuki.

Happy End


Sequel

(*Note: Special Thanks to Anon for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
Smile
Call him
 
Episode 2
I want to do it
Call Natsuki
  
Episode 3
Tell nim
Make an excuse
  
Episode 4
What do you want for dinner?
Chase after him
Episode 5
Say your opinion
I want to try it
  
Episode 6
Agree
To look for him
  
Episode 7
I'm fine
Try to grab his hand
Episode 8
Talk about JADE
Yes, I'm tragedy
Episode 9
I'dont want to give up
Ask Natsuki for Davisa

Happy End

3 comments:

  1. Sequel

    Episode 1
    Smile
    Call nim
    Episode 2
    I want to do it
    Call natsuki
    Episode 3
    Tell nim
    Make an excuse
    Episode 4
    What do you want for dinner
    Chase after nim
    Episode 5
    Say your opiniom
    I want to try it
    Episode 6
    Agree
    To look for nim
    Episode 7
    I'm fine
    Try to grab his hans
    Episode 8
    Talk about jadę
    Yes I'm tragedii
    Episode 9
    I'dont want to give up
    Ask Natsuki for Davisa

    Happy ending

    ReplyDelete