April 10, 2014

[Walkthrough] Kiss of Revenge - Junpei Miyashita

Season 1: Main Story

Invite him for a drink.
That's where I decided to become a doctor.
Just for a little bit.
Bow slightly and leave.
Vaguely.
Tease them.
Let me think about it.
Leave without saying anything.
Why do you ask?
Pick up.
Quietly start walking with him.
Keep eating.
Where are you going?
Give up and leave.
Ask about Junpei.
I don't have anything to talk to you about.
Break away from him. [= Continue on Main Story]
Is that yours?
I took some painkillers. I'm fine.
Tell him what's happening.
Thank Junpei.
Agree to go.
Ask what it's about.
Face whoever's there.
I was looking for something.
You'll regret it.
That's an easy thing to say.
Go meet him.
Ask why.
Announce Junpei's innocence.
Apologize.



I don't know what to do.
Do you know a patient named Maeshiro?
Actually, I really don't remember anything.
Sure, let's go outside.
I'm pretty focused on work.
Invite him in for coffee.
We'd need a car, you know.
I want to be with you tonight.
Sorry, I should've talked to you first.
I'll help until another doctor arrives.

(*Note: This Walkthrough is still missing! If you by any chance have the Walkthrough, I would be more than happy, if you could send it to me (dawnire@gmail.com). THANKS!)

Season 2: Main Story

No comments:

Post a Comment